VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Tholstrup starting in the centre square. Last year Casey was used as true development for AFL level so it suggests he’s seen as a future onballer.

Lobb causing all sorts of problems with his size and experience. Easily out-marked Fullerton to kick his third.

Don't seem to have a good matchup for Lobb when he's playing forward and he easily outbodied Fullarton when he drifted forward from the ruck. Easy to say after that qtr but I'm more optimistic about Verrall than Fullarton from what I've seen of both.

Don't seem to have a good matchup for Lobb when he's playing forward and he easily outbodied Fullarton when he drifted forward from the ruck. Easy to say after that qtr but I'm more optimistic about Verrall than Fullarton from what I've seen of both.
This is verralls first full pre season . Last year didn't get on the park until half way through the year

Early days but Fullerton is looking a bit Schache mark 2. Nice skills and agility, but doesn’t seem aggressive or physical.

Tholstrup starting in the centre square. Last year Casey was used as true development for AFL level so it suggests he’s seen as a future onballer.

Lobb causing all sorts of problems with his size and experience. Easily out-marked Fullerton to kick his third.
Do we have any other centre square options?

Verrall and Sestan are moving well and looking good.
AMW giving some good drive out of defence, but his disposal has been a bit off at times.

Do we have any other centre square options?
They were playing VFL listed Steele and White in there and now VFL listed Husthwaite.

But to answer your question, I don’t think there’s any other Melbourne listed players ear marked as mids.

I think Sestan got some centre square attendances last year, so he might get some minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were playing VFL listed Steele and White in there and now VFL listed Husthwaite.

But to answer your question, I don’t think there’s any other Melbourne listed players ear marked as mids.

I think Sestan got some centre square attendances last year, so he might get some minutes.
Yeah so tholstrup might no be earmarked as a mid there's just no one else

Yeah so tholstrup might no be earmarked as a mid there's just no one else
They had Tholstrup take a centre square stoppage in the Carlton practice match. I reckon they see him as a mid.

Jefferson takes a nice mark but hits the post with his shot.

Jefferson now on fire! Finding space. Impossible to work out how due to the camera work though. Very poor kick, doesn’t score.

Jefferson again on the lead. Another poor kick and doesn’t score.

Sestan looking powerful and dynamic. He doesn’t look much fitter than last year but he must be to be moving like he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back