Official Team Thread "Cause I see the light, surrounding you" Official Team Thread of Light Mode (right mode) Users

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
In S30, a long and untouched rivalry was brought to the attention of the League, given the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic world wide, and the state wide lockdowns around Australia, specifically Victoria, TheInjuryFactory thought that we could put on our jumpers and sort out our differences in the name of charity. There was an exciting build up to the match, plenty of banter was thrown and we smashed the fundraising goal set by TiF.

The match was relatively unexciting, with the Dark Mode flogs running away with it, after paying the umpires and threatening their families, leading to Dark Mode being named the 'winners', of only the match of course. The result didn't change the minds of the Light Mode faithful, knowing that they were objectively correct in their bigfooty viewing experience (as confirmed by site admin Chief)

As such, the challenge was thrown down by the Light Mode Leadership group (co-qoaches PMBangers and Chipmunk, General Manager of Qootball Operations GremioPower) to the despicable duo at the Dark Mode team in TheInjuryFactory and Antonio BlueVein, this time for a charity to help with the NSW floods earlier in March/ April, where Light Mode could once again become the undisputed king

Our team from last season was;

B: por_please_ya - MWPP - Muddiemoose
HB: JackBero - Yakker - AceAndy
C: GWS Goose - Barrybran - Tonga Bob
HF: Supersuns - Kilroy - Grand Uncle Horace
F: SarahSmiles - The Filth Wizard - MC Bad Genius
Foll: Bastyy - serial_thrilla - DemonJim

INT: TedDougChris - GremioPower

Qoaches: PMBangers - Chipmunk

We are of course welcome to new members, and will prioritise activity within our team selection, please register interest below if you wish to join the right team!

Match will be played on Saturday April 24th

DONATE HERE

Last edited:
In S30, a long and untouched rivalry was brought to the attention of the League, given the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic world wide, and the state wide lockdowns around Australia, specifically Victoria, TheInjuryFactory thought that we could put on our jumpers and sort out our differences in the name of charity. There was an exciting build up to the match, plenty of banter was thrown and we smashed the fundraising goal set by TiF.

The match was relatively unexciting, with the Dark Mode flogs running away with it, after paying the umpires and threatening their families, leading to Dark Mode being named the 'winners', of only the match of course. The result didn't change the minds of the Light Mode faithful, knowing that they were objectively correct in their bigfooty viewing experience (as confirmed by site admin Chief)

As such, the challenge was thrown down by the Light Mode Leadership group (co-qoaches PMBangers and Chipmunk, General Manager of Qootball Operations GremioPower) to the despicable duo at the Dark Mode team in TheInjuryFactory and Antonio BlueVein, this time for a charity to help with the NSW floods earlier in March/ April, where Light Mode could once again become the undisputed king

We are of course welcome to new members, and will prioritise activity within our team selection, please register interest below if you wish to join the right team!

DONATE HERE
Put me the * in coach. I want to smack those dark side cretins around

Team List
QO-QOACHES - PMBangers (ESH) and Chipmunk (ESH)

List:
por_please_ya (ESH)
MWPP (LVB)
Muddiemoose (LVB)
JackBero (FUR)
Yakker (MBD)
AceAndy (Retired)
GWS Goose (GUM)
Barrybran (GUM)
Tonga Bob (CIW)
Supersuns (ROY)
Kilroy (BOM)
Grand Uncle Horace (WON)
SarahSmiles (RAT)
The Filth Wizard (GCR)
MC Bad Genius (DRA)
Bastyy (FUR)
serial_thrilla (DRA)
DemonJim (DEM)
TedDougChris (ROY)
GremioPower (RAT)
DockerDen5215 (CIW) S31 DEBUTANT
GREENESHOOTS (FUR) S31 DEBUTANT
Pie 4 Life (DRA) S31 DEBUTANT
sausageroll (DEM) S31 DEBUTANT
Rioli8217 (FUR) S31 DEBUTANT
Cadsky (WON) S31 DEBUTANT
philreich (RAT) S31 DEBUTANT
Bradesmaen (DRA) S31 DEBUTANT
Dingster (ROY) S31 DEBUTANT
Chief (DRA) S31 DEBUTANT
tony (LVB) S31 DEBUTANT
Broken (LVB) S31 DEBUTANT

Last edited:

The one thing I love most about you, above our administrator, is your keen skills in multi-tagging PMBangers.
Well you know what they say my old friend, Chief may make some questionable decisions, but he's not about to let a filthy Dark Mode peasant like NaturalDisaster have such mod privileges like multi-tagging

DONATE HERE
This team was an absolute machine. Play me at half forward and I'll donate $10 for every goal I kick with a minimum of $30 if I have a shocker. Lets flog the Dark Mode losers, kick some snags and raise money for a great cause!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back