Chad Whingegard's bottom lip hits the floor once more.

Remove this Banner Ad

The real question everyone is asking - does anyone in the media actually want to interview a C-grade plodder anyway? Sook away flog. :drunk:

The real question is - does anyone really want him to share his own thoughts and content?

The real question is - does anyone really want him to share his own thoughts and content?
Chad Thoughts (tm)

When you clean a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner.
Ommmmmmmmmmmmm

Well he had possibly committed a crime just not one that deserved the Police to kneel on him until he died.
Possibly being his presumption of innocence before proven guilty.

Nevertheless passing a ‘supposed’ counterfeit $20 note is not a violent crime and does not require excessive force to a guy who wasn’t resisting arrest.

Even if the police force scramble to did up any old counterfeit note and use it as “evidence” it matters little now as Trump has threatened to bring down the hammer.

The real question everyone is asking - does anyone in the media actually want to interview a C-grade plodder anyway? Sook away flog. :drunk:

No surprise a Geelol meth head can't appreciate Chads stance on this matter.

The irony of you accusing Chad of dropping his lip is not lost on us you report button mashing flog.

Has Steven come clean yet?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I don't do this on Bay13 often but occasionally a situation comes up where its necessary to take off my Hawthorn hat.

Chad Wingard is an entitled little s**t who's in danger of becoming his generation's Adam Goodes.

Now with that out of the way, like most of you I've learned one of the keys to a successful life is learning to prioritize. It only makes sense to spend most of our time & energy dealing with the biggest problems affecting us then devote any time left over to the smaller stuff.

With that in mind here's a list of the biggest issues affecting our country. Feel free to add any I left off.

Global warming
Coranavirus
Bushfires
Urbanisation
Land degredation
Economic stagnation
Drug abuse
Male suicide
Education system issues
Homelessness
Immigrant assimilation
Existence of political correctness
Mental health crisis
Poverty

Now I solemly swear the moment all those are solved I'll start being concerned about Aboriginal issues.

Until then I simply don't give a s**t about the problems of a paltry 3.3% of the population. Nor will I be guilted into feeling responsible for what happened to them 200 years ago. That's their problem, my government has given them ample resources to HELP THEMSELVES and if they don't feel like doing that the blame doesn't lie with me so I don't care.

I just wish Chad Wingard played football as well as he whinges.

Global warming
Coranavirus
Bushfires
Urbanisation
Land degredation
Economic stagnation
Drug abuse
Male suicide
Education system issues
Homelessness
Immigrant assimilation
Existence of political correctness
Mental health crisis
Poverty

Now I solemly swear the moment all those are solved I'll start being concerned about Aboriginal issues.

Hey Bosk.

I have bolded the issues in your post that also affect the indigenous community.

Cheers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. What has that got to do with Chad not trusting our media?
Clearly you need to educate yourself on the background to this story, something most others have already done yesterday.
He was run out of town was he?
Yep, politely told to never come back even with the Klan in hot pursuit towards the sunset.

Hey Bosk.

I have bolded the issues in your post that also affect the indigenous community.

Cheers mate.
Those issues don't affect Aboriginals exclusively. That's the difference.

Nice list, but what about the racism problem?
Racism is a component of tribalism which is endemic to our species. It is literally bred into our DNA so best of luck changing that. Any talk of 'stamping it out' is naive folly from people who simply don't comprehend human nature and are probably too stupid to bother conversing with.

Besides, we happen to be living in far and away the LEAST racist period in humanity's entire history. Nor is racism our only or even major cause of inequality.

As a species we simply have immeasurably more important things to worry about. Problems which threaten the majority of humans which are genuinely solvable with enough time & resources.

Last edited:

Racism is a component of tribalism which is endemic to our species. It is literally bred into our DNA so best of luck changing that. Any talk of 'stamping it out' is naive folly from people who simply don't comprehend human nature and are probably too stupid to bother conversing with.

Besides, we happen to be living in far and away the LEAST racist period in humanity's entire history. Nor is racism our only or even major cause of inequality.

As a species we simply have immeasurably more important things to worry about. Problems which threaten the majority of humans which are genuinely solvable with enough time & resources.
When was the last time you were racially abused by the majority?

you could argue that it’s worse for them due to the issues that are exclusively problematic for them

why would you choose who you help?

thats putting them below everyone else

You trying to be woke is probably the biggest backfire I’ve seen on this board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back