Preview Changes & Preview - Yartapuulti vs Hawks Round 10 Sunday May 19th @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A real jostling to get into the 23 this week depending on who is available.

The guys who came in did a job. Visentini was good and Sinn was serviceable.

Evans will probably go out and maybe McEntee.

That's the way I saw it.
What do you even mean by he was poor offensively. He was given a role to tag the oppositions best player (or close to). He spent half the game blocking and running in to him.

He was never going to be having a crazy offensive game. It's like saying Ratugolea was poor offensively. His role wasn't to be attacking.

What do you even mean by he was poor offensively. He was given a role to tag the oppositions best player (or close to). He spent half the game blocking and running in to him.

He was never going to be having a crazy offensive game. It's like saying Ratugolea was poor offensively. His role wasn't to be attacking.
He was poor offensively.
He was good defensively.
There are two sides to the game.
I like the fact he got physical with Stewart. It actually stirred the cockles of my fists seeing Jed almost act like Butters. They moved him to the wing so well done.
I said in the review thread that if Drew went down and we needed a run with tag, Jed could, could, could do it.

Anyone else tired of the Jed talk?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's the Jedheads mate.

You can't even mention that his moustache was trimmed a bit off symmetry with them because they will be triggered into action like BlackRock.

I thought saying he played well defensively would abide them but not so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rest Charlie. No Lord. Needs run in legs.

Same midfield mix. If Rozee fit forward pocket for a game. Ease him in.

If fit Burgoyne in. Mcentee out.

That’ll do

Also, good game to test a few things - like swapping Esava and Finlayson for 5 minutes at the end of a quarter.

Sinn/Burgoyne at half forward for a bit.

Do youz remember when Ken thought everyone should have a couple of positions for a while. Well that concept is dead.

I think it was was left of screen, Q2.
That one was completely Jed's goal. Early goal in the 2nd.

It looked like he was running with someone and helped out with some really good defensive work in the middle and helped cause the turnover and then ran the other way for a very nice kick into the F50. As it was a turnover, he had 3 guys to choose from and it was one of those Joe the Goose goals we rarely get.

Jed gets the turnover, the F50 and the chief scoring involvement. It is a 10 out of 10 play by Jed.

It was one of those things where I felt he was a bit up and about because he was given the role on Stewart and by then, Scott had stuck him on the wing so wouldn't felt good and that was a superb bit of play.

Last edited:
A real jostling to get into the 23 this week depending on who is available.

The guys who came in did a job. Visentini was good and Sinn was serviceable.

Evans will probably go out and maybe McEntee.
Ken will never drop McEntee

We have no elite defensive forwards or backs.
I can’t get my head around playing forwards that don’t kick goals so playing Jed just doesn’t add up in my mind.
Smart move to tag Stewart: Imagine if we tagged Stewart with someone who can take an over head say, DBJ.

Also, good game to test a few things - like swapping Esava and Finlayson for 5 minutes at the end of a quarter.

Sinn/Burgoyne at half forward for a bit.

Do youz remember when Ken thought everyone should have a couple of positions for a while. Well that concept is dead.
Let him who is without Sinn among you be the first to throw a stone at Ken.
Joking aside we must keep this kid ready for September for his long kicking and carry where he could be anothe Mr Fixit like Bergman.

He was rated one of the best kid in the land in the U/16, the medics just need to ensure he can keep his body fit

No changes.

Sinn showed enough to hold his spot. Neither Jones or Burgoyne are a significant upgrade.

Dante did enough also. I was a bit surprised at how athletic he is, a couple of good chases to halve contests.

We shouldn’t see Rozee until the Carlton game. Get him 110% fit.
Yes, Sinn must stay in.

For what it is worth, Dante's nickname around the Club is Psycho (as in white line fever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back