Preview Changes: R15 vs Hawthorn (Tues Sept 1, AO)

TRP1996

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Said Kelly was out if Talia didn't get up, Nicks has to follow through this week. I presume Butts can play small?

Crocker offers nothing, play McHenry and hope he shows something.

McAdam injured? We all presume Davis has had his papers stamped, but who else is there? Is Lynch ready to come back?

Tex remains pretty droppable, but won't happen. Could give McAsey another run up forward, or... Worrell? Is that an option?

Poholke not great. Not sure who's left? Is it worth giving O'Connor or Gollant a run? Is Brouch ever coming back?

Could shuffle things and bring back Hamill. Depends how cautious we're being with him.

Crowstar

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Quite tall?
I dont mind it...Worrall has some speed so can play a Lynch type role, McHenry straight swap for Poholke, Talia for Kelly with Butts playing 3rd tall. Liked his game today. Then there's Hamill replacing Crocker if he has recovered from concussion. Worst case he hasn't, Poholke would stay in and Crocker gets dropped.
If McAdam gets up then Poholke makes way.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
1-2 weeks for both him and Lynch
I wonder if Brad will play for us ever again.

If course he "slipped on his deck"

Next injury will be cutting his pinky finger opening a can of corn.....

He is not part of our future so not playing him, has a contract agreed to at another club, and we will get pick 2.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

huludicidal

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Out:
Crocker (his selection today was complete nonsense - absolute list clogger)
Poholke (can’t see him getting a new contract, time to move on)
Kelly (only played today due to the Talia injury - wasn’t terrible, but looking towards the future it would be nice to see how Butts goes alongside Talia)
McAdam (don’t believe the Ricciuto propaganda, he’s pinged a hammy, you don’t get knocks in that region)

In:
McHenry
O’Connor
Talia
Hamill

Emg: Atkins, Worrell, McAsey, Kelly

Hartigan and Mackay were among our best today, while Talia and Hamill both appear set to return, so that keeps all of McAsey, Worrell, Seed and Atkins out for mine. Atkins might get a gig if Hamill isn’t ready though.

Brad Crouch and Milera are not far away. I’d give both of them at least one more on the sidelines though. No risk policy at this point.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I don't rate him highly but given where we are I'd give Paholke a few more games. He hasn't really had a solid block of matches.

If it is true that Atkins has agreed to terms with Gold Coast then there is no way I would be playing him. Likewise no point playing Brad Crouch when fit.

I_Was_There

All Australian
Mar 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I don't rate him highly but given where we are I'd give Paholke a few more games. He hasn't really had a solid block of matches.

If it is true that Atkins has agreed to terms with Gold Coast then there is no way I would be playing him. Likewise no point playing Brad Crouch when fit.
And they can have him

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I think it's time to stamp a few cards.

Out: Crocker, Kelly, Poholke, McAdam (inj)

In: Worrall, Talia, Crouch, Lynch

I think Crouch will be ready, ten days from now.

Personally, I think we keep Tex through to the end of the year. I'd maybe even keep him on the list next year, with the understanding that he is really a coach who will not be getting games. That being said - I think we will need the list spot.

I think it's time to stamp a few cards.

Out: Crocker, Kelly, Poholke, McAdam (inj)

In: Worrall, Talia, Crouch, Lynch

I think Crouch will be ready, ten days from now.

Personally, I think we keep Tex through to the end of the year. I'd maybe even keep him on the list next year, with the understanding that he is really a coach who will not be getting games. That being said - I think we will need the list spot.
You want to bring in 3 talls/mediums for 1 medium.

As If we were not tall enough today in our forward line...

Back