Roast Changes: R6 vs West Coast, 2020 - What the * are we doing?

Winner & Ins / Outs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched a bit of their game vs your mob. He looked noticably fat around the arse and not as mobile as he used to be. Seemed a bit of a non entity... but I only watched a quarter or two. Stats say he dominated the hitouts, but not much else.
I rate him, he's performed when the teams been average ever since he came in.

I always like the players who still play well in losses.

Agree, thats logical thinking.
Do you plan as you are certain of pick1?
Any reason why Jordon Butts, yet to debut, is ahead of EH if he switched to CHB?
Making Hartigan the first cut, if Butts and EH battle behind Talia and McAsey.

So, Thilthorpe to fwd, Himmelberg either cut or goes back. But he needs to play to challenge Butts and we keep the best.

Technical note: Jordon Butts with two o, parents made a spelling mistake at birth?
Simple....Himmelberg has not played half back since he was drafted, and unless all those SANFL games I've watched where Butts has generally played down back and Himmelberg has generally played forward chopping out in Ruck occasionally therin lies your answer I would think. Pretty sure Hamish said when we drafted him we saw him as a forward? Butts has been highly impressive in the SANFL, Himmelberg has had his moments but nowhere near consistenly good like Butts.

The most shocking thing here was the use of the word "star"

Is it though?

You could probably make a mile-long list of AFL players who have been called a star by the media and aren't fit to lace ROBs bootlaces.

If I’m picking a team of 22 and the choice between ROB and NicNat comes up as the ruck option.
I’m picking NicNat everyday of the week and twice on Sundays..

I love ROB’s endevour around the ground but his skills are limited...
Wasn't my point though. He hasnt really kicked on from the early hype... missed a shitload of footy in recent years to be fair though.

Wasn't my point though. He hasnt really kicked on from the early hype... missed a shitload of footy in recent years to be fair though.
Yeah... missing with those knee injuries was tragic for the bloke... before them I would’ve had him in the top 2 in the league for Ruck..

Id still pick him over ROB right now tho!..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS - can we just stay out of the news for a day.

Why would you even open up Twitter and type it.

Our club is full of morons.
A highly intelligent moron it must be said.....then again there's plenty of University Professors and graduates that once you take them out of their specialty subjects can't tell s**t from clay.

ROB owned his mistake.

Still, made it hard for himself this weekend, reckon he's in for a shocker

Roo: We need someone to take the heat off us over the camp. Anyone got any ideas?

Come on mate, don’t be the guy who tries to win a point by taking the conversation down a pedantic and superfluous topic rabbit hole.

You’re better then that.
It's common on here that overly simplistic rules get trotted out like: "If you're injured, don't play!"

People actually believe this one-note categorisation is possible and post it regularly.

FFS - can we just stay out of the news for a day.

Why would you even open up Twitter and type it.

Our club is full of morons.
Is it a sign that he lacks the ability to focus?...

Here he was obviously sitting down coming up with his game plan for the weekend and his mind has started to wander off to the point that hes started thinking about his twitter feed at the same time and ended up mixing the two together!..

Back