Prediction Changes Round 21 vs Fremantle (The Western Derpy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest side we’ve had all year. Genuine chance in this one given what we saw against them earlier in the year. Not expecting Reid to be on our list next year given how hard we seem to be going to get a win

The strongest side we put out this year was the R3 side for the first derby (which was also our R2 side against GWS)

Hurn, Barrass, Shuey, Waterman, Sheed, Ryan and Ginbey played that game

They’ve been replaced by Rotham, Yeo, Hough, Edwards, Hewett*, Petruccelle and O’Neill.

*Hewett was the sub

I'd like to see how many games we've had an injury omission that wasn't on the Tuesday injury report, unclear whether its incompetence or contempt. I won't hold my breathe for an explanation. I was actually shocked when Collingwood straight up announced the Naicos injury the day after the game last week, amateurs 😏

The strongest side we put out this year was the R3 side for the first derby (which was also our R2 side against GWS)

Hurn, Barrass, Shuey, Waterman, Sheed, Ryan and Ginbey played that game

They’ve been replaced by Rotham, Yeo, Hough, Edwards, Hewett*, Petruccelle and O’Neill.

*Hewett was the sub

We certainly angered the Gods by going into a game unchanged.

I'd like to see how many games we've had an injury omission that wasn't on the Tuesday injury report, unclear whether its incompetence or contempt. I won't hold my breathe for an explanation. I was actually shocked when Collingwood straight up announced the Naicos injury the day after the game last week, amateurs 😏

FWIW, Simpson said on 6PR that it’s a minor calf for Maric and he wanted to play but they erred on the side of caution given he’s young and they didn’t want to push it. Maybe just a one weeker but we’ve heard that before

Jack Williams he said was showing signs of fatigue after playing a block of games coming back from the spleen injury so they’re resting him. Didn’t say if he’d be playing WAFL or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW, Simpson said on 6PR that it’s a minor calf for Maric and he wanted to play but they erred on the side of caution given he’s young and they didn’t want to push it. Maybe just a one weeker but we’ve heard that before

Jack Williams he said was showing signs of fatigue after playing a block of games coming back from the spleen injury so they’re resting him. Didn’t say if he’d be playing WAFL or not
That doesn't surprise me, Both of those guys have been doing hard yards so figured they would be due for a rest at some point anyway.
Better to give them to time off now so they don't burn out or get worse injuries.

Really excited to see how both of them go with another pre-season under their belts though.

Of course Maric wanted to play, he's got the hunger of an 18yr old still.coming to terms with living out his dream, also probably keen to add a cheeky match payment as well.

I'm devo he won't be playing. Really enjoy watching him. He's possibly my favourite player on thr list at the moment, along with BSD Hewett and Stenglein.

Of course Maric wanted to play, he's got the hunger of an 18yr old still.coming to terms with living out his dream, also probably keen to add a cheeky match payment as well.

I'm devo he won't be playing. Really enjoy watching him. He's possibly my favourite player on thr list at the moment, along with BSD Hewett and Stenglein.

Well the good news for him is he’ll still get a match payment as it’s an injury sustained in a game. Can add it to the sizeable bill of injury related match payments that’s quite possibly north of half a mill

And Chesser too, right? :moustache:

Surprised the Schlong didn't get a mention.

To me it seemed like Simmo was suggesting Williams would have a weekend off and come back next week, but he's been named as an emergency. Assuming that means he'll play WAFL.

By my count we have 32 to choose from this week, so up to nine AFL-listed players in the WAFL on Sunday - Jamieson, Dewar, Baker, Barnett, Trew, Winder + three emergencies. Hopefully the Beagles can get their first win of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back