Unofficial Preview Changes V Carlton (Reid, Blair, Sinkers & Marsh in, four omitted or rested, see OP for team)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Good Point.

Our On-Ballers are better then the Scums. Do they have any?

Kreuzer is 200cm I would even ruck Blair against him.
Good changes except for the attempt to kill Moore off before his career even starts. Game 1 - debut agianst Hawthorn. Game 2 - sent to defence and doesnt really have a matchup. Game 3 . Shows what a star he will be. GAme 4 - selectors turn him into a one man forwad line. Game five...second ruck.

Come on TFT he "might" be rucking against Humphrey (nickname) for a few minutes!

The way every one is talking you would think we are playing Fremantle in a Prelim in Perth and Sandilands is about to take on Moore in the ruck.

So what if he gets smashed in the ruck against the Blues......it will only make him a better.

I can guarantee you one thing he will not take a backward step.....the kid has some mongrel about him which I love!

So who's playing relief ruck? What happens if Grundy gets injured? All things were not prepared for.

Wonder if they plan on playing frost in the ruck and then marsh can relief a KPD spot. Should be interesting which way they go.

Reid will die in the ruck. Moore is no where near big enough.

I like Reid and Marsh in.

No relief ruck is in line with the recent series of dickhead decisions by the match committee that even hack armchair critics like me can correctly anticipate will bite us in the arse. White had to play in my view and we'll see if I'm right on game day.

JDG, Witts, and Seedsman out are correct calls, for different reasons.

Dwyer out is what it is I suppose. Interesting for Oxley that he was "rested" but then isn't coming back in.

Sinclair in is interesting, happy to see him get a go. Take it he will take the "Seedsman" role, not necessarily a defender.

Also interesting that we're bringing in Marsh and Sinclair as two guys who've been playing defence, without dropping any defenders.

50/50 on this selection, I like Reid and Marsh in and Seedsman out, but not sure how the rest is meant to work.

Shows we have some Gapping Wholes on the List still.

Espically a 2nd Ruck and Outside Speed

So who's playing relief ruck? What happens if Grundy gets injured? All things were not prepared for.

Wonder if they plan on playing frost in the ruck and then marsh can relief a KPD spot. Should be interesting which way they go.

Reid will die in the ruck. Moore is no where near big enough.

Play Brown in the Ruck?

Good changes apart from there been no backup ruck.

Jessie White should have been name. I feel we are a tall short.

Also, a terribly inexperienced defence with maynard, langdon, marsh and scharenberg. Obviously they are going conservative with goldsack.

But im happy with the changes. Just not sure about the ruck situation. Surely witts comes in.

I don't believe it's even in the realms of possible

He would get ragdolled with 1 arm in a ruck contest. No way the coaches are that stupid.

I hope not but who is our second ruck option to give Grundy a bit of a rest?

I like the changes but would have liked White in and Maynard rested. We have Marsh, Schazza and Sinclair on the bench to cover Maynard, but Grundy goes down early and we have a potential problem.

I'm tipping either a late change with Witts playing based on the fact there isn't a second ruckman picked.

Kreuzer is 200cm I would even ruck Blair against him.

Come on TFT he "might" be rucking against Humphrey (nickname) for a few minutes!

The way every one is talking you would think we are playing Fremantle in a Prelim in Perth and Sandilands is about to take on Moore in the ruck.

So what if he gets smashed in the ruck against the Blues......it will only make him a better.

I can guarantee you one thing he will not take a backward step.....the kid has some mongrel about him which I love!

All the above but I dont think its perfect for him to be rucking at age 18 or 19 in his fifth game.

All the above but I dont think its perfect for him to be rucking at age 18 or 19 in his fifth game.

Nothing is perfect we barrack for Collingwood after all.

Atleast the team has a forward line this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope not but who is our second ruck option to give Grundy a bit of a rest?

I like the changes but would have liked White in and Maynard rested. We have Marsh, Schazza and Sinclair on the bench to cover Maynard, but Grundy goes down early and we have a potential problem.

The only thing I can think of is Reid takes the ball ups inside the f50, as he can just stand there and wrestle for as many draws as possible, then we just force Grundy to run himself into the ground for the rest of the game and hope it doesn't end too badly.

Good changes apart from there been no backup ruck.

Jessie White should have been name. I feel we are a tall short.

Also, a terribly inexperienced defence with maynard, langdon, marsh and scharenberg. Obviously they are going conservative with goldsack.

But im happy with the changes. Just not sure about the ruck situation. Surely witts comes in.

So who comes in for Goldsack then?

I like these changes a lot!

JDG right call, the body would need a rest being a 1st year player playing 80% of the season.

Reid.. Finally!! Will help a lot structural wise and fingers crossed he plays well and gets through unscathed.
Marsh.. Again finally! Been killing it in the vfl for quite sometime now, will add much needed pace into the side and i'm excited to see him develop.
Blair.. Right call, i just dont want him to be sub again, always puts in for effort and is as hard as a cats head at the ball.
Sinclair.. I think he will start as sub, i am not against this though, adds more pace and so many small forwards have been towering us up of recent. Marley can't stop them all!

With Witts out the who will be 2nd ruck debate is interesting, it could be anyone really.. Remember that time Maxwell rucked for us that one game!

We are so inexperienced its not funny, especially in the backline, love how the future looks. Only Freeman to debut from the fab 4 now as well!

Looking at the sides. If Carlton dont win this by 6 goals then they are truly a rabble. We have one of our most inexperienced teams in that i can remember
Really?I'd be disappointed if we didn't win by 6 goals,given how poor their side is.

I reckon it's a pretty long road back to being a first choice 22 player for Goldsack from here. Kids like Maynard, Shaz and now Marsh have got their chance and looked good enough that even at this point, it's hard to see what Tyson would add to the team in their stead.

Reckon he's purely depth from now on.

Looking at the sides. If Carlton dont win this by 6 goals then they are truly a rabble. We have one of our most inexperienced teams in that i can remember

So I guess you are wanting us to lose so we can Sack Bucks Then:straining:

Get bit of a Backbone mate.

MR NEGATIVITY

I like these changes a lot!

JDG right call, the body would need a rest being a 1st year player playing 80% of the season.

Reid.. Finally!! Will help a lot structural wise and fingers crossed he plays well and gets through unscathed.
Marsh.. Again finally! Been killing it in the vfl for quite sometime now, will add much needed pace into the side and i'm excited to see him develop.
Blair.. Right call, i just dont want him to be sub again, always puts in for effort and is as hard as a cats head at the ball.
Sinclair.. I think he will start as sub, i am not against this though, adds more pace and so many small forwards have been towering us up of recent. Marley can't stop them all!

With Witts out the who will be 2nd ruck debate is interesting, it could be anyone really.. Remember that time Maxwell rucked for us that one game!

We are so inexperienced its not funny, especially in the backline, love how the future looks. Only Freeman to debut from the fab 4 now as well!

Starting to think Brown/Frost could be our best Choice as the 2nd Ruck

I would laugh, purely from the dummy spits here perspective, if Marsh comes out in favor of Witts on gameday.

Would be completely unfair, but wouldn't be surprised if Witts is a late in for one of our small /medium defender types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back