Preview Changes v Footscray

Remove this Banner Ad

I only recall one occasion where he was kicking for goal ever in his career at Melbourne.

Even acknowledging the minute sample size, that recollection is more than enough to state confidently that your idea won’t work.
remember when Crazy Neeld through Rivers forward and we won?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think there are times when a coach can pull off positional changes and it throws the other team off. Doesn't mean those changes will work the next game.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think there are times when a coach can pull off positional changes and it throws the other team off. Doesn't mean those changes will work the next game.
OMac forward will throw everyone off.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
remember when Crazy Neeld through Rivers forward and we won?

I think you're referring to col garland which was neeld's first win round 10 2012. His family were away and it gave him a chance to look over the players history. He noticed garland had played forward before. I don't think it was tactical genius l think the players just played out of their skins and we seem to have an edge on the bombers at the time.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
If this makeshift fwd line somehow works I predict we'll trade Weid out for a fullback at the end of the year. Key forwards surplus to our requirements.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
What I want to know is that the bookies have us priced at 2:30 or thereabouts, why? Have they not seen us play? We are completely horrible and have looked like absolute trash the entire year.
It took so long for the bookies to realise how bad we were (are) playing this year, seriously easy money was made in the first 10 rounds, I remember getting on Port at $3-4 in r1 after a sketchy JTL series.

I think you're referring to col garland which was neeld's first win round 10 2012. His family were away and it gave him a chance to look over the players history. He noticed garland had played forward before. I don't think it was tactical genius l think the players just played out of their skins and we seem to have an edge on the bombers at the time.
Rivers played up forward too, just not with as much success

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania
It took so long for the bookies to realise how bad we were (are) playing this year, seriously easy money was made in the first 10 rounds, I remember getting on Port at $3-4 in r1 after a sketchy JTL series.

No. What I mean is that I was expecting us to be at least $3,80 to $4 not short like $2,30. Don't know what the bookies were thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Play Fritsch forward and leave him there for the rest of eternity.

Someone trapped in an eternal hell of aimless and misplaced delivery... you must really hate him.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
I hope not. I want Preuss smashing packs and filling the doggies bench. Gawn can do his stuff against English.
I want Gawn fit for 2020 without having to get an operation on his ankles this season.
Play Preuss ruck. he had 44 hit-outs. And it makes the mids work harder reading the taps.

Gawn spoils the mods, giving them an armchair ride each.
Let Preuss smash the packs for another week.

I want Gawn fit for 2020 without having to get an operation on his ankles this season.
Play Preuss ruck. he had 44 hit-outs. And it makes the mids work harder reading the taps.

Gawn spoils the mods, giving them an armchair ride each.
Let Preuss smash the packs for another week.
Have you ever considered a career in coaching? I see a high ceiling for you.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Why would I when I haven't played the game.?
3E758144-C08B-463D-A353-ED2D88A07D49.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back