Preview Changes v Geelong - PRELIM FINAL - Friday September 10, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium, Perth - OUT Smith, IN Hibberd

Remove this Banner Ad

That was honestly total domination, even if the scoreboard doesn't fully reflect it and yet...I still want to put Smith in a rocket and fire it into the sun. TMac has been absolutely useless for two weeks as well.

Na, id just go with the one tall , Fritsch can play FF
Fair. Maybe Tom'll be better from the extra week off?
I'd love us to find a way to get Jones in but can't be sentimental. But it just meant a lot seeing him tonight in the box, then celebrating on the ground. Deserves to go out in a team on top.

Fair. Maybe Tom'll be better from the extra week off?
I'd love us to find a way to get Jones in but can't be sentimental. But it just meant a lot seeing him tonight in the box, then celebrating on the ground. Deserves to go out in a team on top.

I think it would be Jordon. Goody has generally stuck with the same players all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry, I'm riding the high like anyone else but Smith was putrid and has to go. Hibbo for him.

TMac was invisible but I'm not sure if we have anyone for him so happy to keep him in.

This is a preliminary, we need to be ruthless.

Agree with all of this.

At half time I would have easily had Hunt or Hibbo in for Bowey. His second half was better, but he obviously wasn't ready for the speed and pressure of a final at the beginning of the match, and I think I'd feel more confident with one of the more experienced guys in there instead. Would be unlucky to lose his place, though.

TMac has played two shockers after coming back from injury, so I wonder if his back is still causing him some problems. If there's any doubt about his fitness in two weeks, you'd have to think about bringing him out for the Weid.

Weid? **** that guy. Mitch Brown or Majak Daw please.

I actually think TMac did his job. Didn’t get a lot of it but presented when needed and took a tall. Didn’t do much wrong when he had it.

I just want to say, if we make the gf, and it's a choice between Jones or JJ for sub, it's Jones. I'm prepared to fight anyone who says different.

I'm all about this.

The chances of the sub selection actually impacting the result of the game are minuscule. If we're convinced up at 3QT have someone "roll an ankle" and bring him on.

McDonald still pretty rusty but don’t see him being an out unless fitness is an issue.

Smith might need looked at, was pretty crap tonight but it depends on matchups. Would still back Pig to perform in a final.
Cameron is a pain in the ass matchup but the only other small left with that pace and goal sense not named Kozzy is Tippa, and we won’t see him until a GF.

I actually think TMac did his job. Didn’t get a lot of it but presented when needed and took a tall. Didn’t do much wrong when he had it.

Unless his job stresses heavily that he is to do nothing and replicate his 2020 form he didn't

If we'd lost he'd be the first man out.

He'd want to train well between now and prelim night to retain his spot imo.

Unless his job stresses heavily that he is to do nothing and replicate his 2020 form he didn't

If wed lost he'd be the first man out.

He'd want to train well between now and prelim night to retain his spot imo.
On exposed form he’s still better than Weid/MBrown. And it’s an extra week to get his back right.

On exposed form he’s still better than Weid/MBrown. And it’s an extra week to get his back right.

I wouldn't have any of them. Waste of time. Got Jackson and Fritsch would can easily play deep forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back