Changes V Giants RD 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team selection has bamboozled me for a few weeks. I get the rationale , just don't understand how some of the names are in there.

Still we've got a strong enough side to be winning this easily and surely we'll be fired up.

Sharp still in. Just don’t get it. Those wing positions are a big problem.
I am surprised but it wouldn't surprise me if Tunstill is pretty tired after 3 games and needs the rest. So Sharp stays until Berry or Prior are fit.

Matho and Lyons together will be interesting. Personally think they will be competing to stay in the team

Glad everyone finds it funny that our best defender last week got dropped and instead we have rushed two players who missed last week, one returning from serious injury I don’t take it personally, but I imagine Ryan Lester feels sad at being dropped. Glad you all find it funny though.

Let’s see how we go in the contested possessions in defence on Saturday. Hope Gardiner and Answerth can improve. They need to.

Given that Zorko, Jerry and Rich are still sidelined through injury, this is probably just about the best team we could cobble together.

The main issue I have is Madden being preferred to Carter Michael.

I thought Michael looked pretty good.

Placed some nice penetrating kicks to advantage, kicked a ripper goal and to my eye didn't do anything wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that Zorko, Jerry and Rich are still sidelined through injury, this is probably just about the best team we could cobble together.

The main issue I have is Madden being preferred to Carter Michael.

I thought Michael looked pretty good.

Placed some nice penetrating kicks to advantage, kicked a ripper goal and to my eye didn't do anything wrong.

Madden got dropped too.

We've just blown the theory that Lyons and Mathieson can't play in the same side out of the water.

We've blown the theory that they won't get selected in the same time (albeit it requiring a perfect storm of player unavailability). Haven't proven that it will actually work though.

Personally I would have dropped Lyons.

Surely Lyons is due a half decent game soon.

Can't even remember him being involved in a good passage of play let alone put in a solid quarter of play of recent times.

He must be running short of credits.

We've blown the theory that they won't get selected in the same time (albeit it requiring a perfect storm of player unavailability). Haven't proven that it will actually work though.

Personally I would have dropped Lyons.

A popular call and admittedly has some merit, especially if we had more midfield depth available.

But just wondering who takes up Lyon's midfield spot?........ given that Matho is already in and J Berry and Zoko are both unavailable.

Tunstill ?, T Berry?

Someone else?

Not being facetious.

Just seems to me that the options are very limited at the present time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back