Unofficial Preview Changes & discussion v the Giants, Round 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Lyons as sub so unfortunately for Dev, I can't see him make the side barring injury to another mid.

I feel for both Dev and Matho (the forgotten man). Matho has been tearing it up in the VFL, with 42 and 37 possessions in the last two games

Oscar is no chance of being managed, rested or dropped IMO. Although his taps to advantage are the weakness in his game he has other strings to his bow.He can change gears quickly at centre bounces and either just bash it forward or take possession himself and bang it forward . That leg of his is a powerful weapon and I really struggle to remember the last time he was caught HTB when he uses his height and size in that manner.

Then there is the Gunston v Fort issue.

Although the world's geatest goalkicker (Fort) blotted his copybook yesterday, I like the way he moves . He's a smart player and looks like a decent forward when put in that role. Apart from his 3 goals in the loss to the Dogs, I personally believe that Gunston has been underwhelming. Fort to me, is the more versatile player as second ruck and/or as a decent forward option, whereas Gunston is a fairly one dimensional lead up forward only

Barring injury, I'm voting for no change .

Answerth with 38 touches in the 2s must be putting pressure on the half backs n wingers. I don't expect him to be in this week but if anyone has another quiet one he could be in next week. A chance only for a sub this week IMO or if Berry is not right. Ache missing all games probably back to 2s. Keep Fort in 1s...... sorry Gunston.

Answerth with 38 touches in the 2s must be putting pressure on the half backs n wingers. I don't expect him to be in this week but if anyone has another quiet one he could be in next week. A chance only for a sub this week IMO. Ache missing all games probably back to 2s. Keep Fort in 1s sorry Gunston.
I didn't see the game, but I am sure I read that Answerth has played up forward and in the middle the last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back