Prediction Changes v Port - Rd 9, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we’re not writing this game off, we’re starting to scrape a little bit as far as injuries go we have most of our most important players bar maybe English.

Williams and Weightman for Buku and Hunter is simple. I’d probably go West for Lip, harsh on Lip but I feel it’s going to be a heavily contested game and West offers us more in that regard plus he was sub last week and you don’t want him to miss 2 in a row.

personally I’d also bring in one of Schache, Wallis as the third tall down forward, or Young and Cordy goes forward. I think we’re lacking one target with Bruce having to do significant ruck work. I don’t think it will happen though

Yeah we’re not writing this game off, we’re starting to scrape a little bit as far as injuries go we have most of our most important players bar maybe English.

Williams and Weightman for Buku and Hunter is simple. I’d probably go West for Lip, harsh on Lip but I feel it’s going to be a heavily contested game and West offers us more in that regard plus he was sub last week and you don’t want him to miss 2 in a row.

personally I’d also bring in one of Schache, Wallis as the third tall down forward, or Young and Cordy goes forward. I think we’re lacking one target with Bruce having to do significant ruck work. I don’t think it will happen though

Schache is done my friend.

Please tell me people still aren’t suggesting Schache plays??

His last two senior games have bordered on giving up, he should never play a senior game of AFL again imo

If we pick Schache over Wallis I'll fume.

Despite being horrendously out of form (when he was dropped) at least we have seen Mitch do it regularly at the top level.

Schache plays like a 185cm player and gives us nothing in the ruck so we need to permanently move on from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in your corner for this one MD.

I hope he gets success at another club because he's had too many chances with us and doesn't have a future definable role.

Waste of talent unfortunately.

Knows how to play a forward role and is a very nice kick but simply doesn’t have the will and want when it matters.

Is a KPF that wants to play an out the back no contact role due to his unwillingness to accept body contact.

His game last year against Carlton was as close to giving up as I’ve seen in an AFL footballer in a long time and his Tigers performance proved he isn’t up to it

It looks like I'll have a spare ticket for tomorrow night (got 2 from work):

Stadium club, Level 3 East stand, smart casual dress code. PM if interested!
Scratch that, got a mate interested in coming :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back