Prediction Changes v Port - Rd 9, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Scared that Hunter out may mean Roarke in...
Assuming Garcia not getting his go this week, would have expected announcement by now. Hopefully Butler and Weightman both get their chance to stake a claim this year though.

Remarkably, we have already used 34 out of 43 players on the list this season. Weightman and Butler could take it to 36. That's crazy depth after only 9 games with a number 1 pick sitting in the twos.

I'm hoping that Weightman will get a run this week.

Keep seeing his name mentioned by the club, so I am almost expecting that he's in. Not excited for Schache to be getting another game, but I guess all we can do is hope that he's somehow turned it around this week..

That sucks.

Hunter, Dunkley, Martin, English, VDM, Gardner and possibly Horse all missing. Thats over 30% of our first choice 22.
When you consider the other guys on the injury list include the number 1 pick, Jong who injured himself in the seniors and McLean/Richards who have played plenty of seniors football, the list is pretty concerning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In:
Weightman

Out:
Hunter

Send JJ to Amon now that Houston is out

Very very very concerned about Keath on Dixon.

Would pick Wallis and drop Hannan but that won’t happen. Would allow Bruce to chop out ruck and then Wallly plays deep forward.

Khamis to Georgiades and Cordy to Marshall.

I've been told Williams and weightman are both in. They are planning on transitioning Garcia to more of a forward in the vfl to try and get him into the Afl team. Bevo is a massive fan of his hunger for the contest
Do you know who's getting dropped?

Khamis to Georgiades and Cordy to Marshall.
TBH I'd be surprised if Khamis plays, 18 minutes on the pine in the last quarter last week and Bevo mentioned him in the post-match press conference.
I'd expect Williams to come in for him

Probably just ends up being Hunter and Khamis for Williams and Weightman. Hunter been playing forward this year anyway so somewhat like for like. Weightman more pressure though

Do you know who's getting dropped?
Was told earlier today and at that stage Hunter was still a chance to play
Believe it is Buku and Hunter missing out but there is potentially a third. Not sure on gardner. If we were to ever have a late change it would be this week

lets give 2s players a go then, to avoid best 10 players injured, we gonna lose anyway by 40+. We reload next week ;):drunk:
That's way too defeatist. We still have a team to win the clearances and midfield contested ball. That puts us in the contest. Win this and we are in an enormous position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back