Prediction Changes V Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to worry about.We have enough talent to win.If we lose to Swans playing a blinder so be it.unless it’s a close game then missing barrass it’s r JD is a valid argument.

It’s about structure.Thats why we’ve won 10 in a row.You need to stop your fan fare with players.Yeah it’s great to have everyone fit, and your favourite player in.injuries happen,that’s top end sport. we are actually doing ok compared to some other teams.

Believe in the process, enjoy the game.may the best team win.Go eagles

Anyone else worried that Simmo will panick and move Yeo back?

There is a time and place for Hutch and maybe even Starksy.............You need to accept that Buster !
Only against teams with too many gun mids hence his best game was against cats.He did fairly well against hawks too.Either way I wouldn’t say he was the ma
Anyone else worried that Simmo will panick and move Yeo back?
i want yeo to shut Kennedy down.Or he might just go straight to Parker.

Only against teams with too many gun mids hence his best game was against cats.He did fairly well against hawks too.Either way I wouldn’t say he was the ma

Kennedy is a bit of a barometer for them . Wouldnt mind shutting him down

Think he'll line up on one but wouldn't really tag either but might go head 2 head like he has done this year.

That said Saints tagged him and good chance hewett goes to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting to note the pecking order. Hutchings and Ah Chee out, Sheed, Jetta, and Nelson retained.

Is this the last roll of the dice for Jetta?
Prefer Nelson over Jetta even if I am personally a big fan but he seems to have bad attitude towards defensive role. However, Jetta gives Hurn more effectiveness since it is hard for a team to shut down Hurn, McGov, and Jetta at the same time. So I would keep him on a game where opposing team doesn't have many forward options.
Sheed is like Priddis when he was young.

Any chance Waterman shifts back at times?? I was pretty drunk at the end of the saints game, but I’m sure I saw Waterman moved back as a spare man in the last quarter.

Jetta enjoys playing his new HB role, said as much in an interview. He's already played other positions for those suggesting that he be moved? He's had some good games and some bad, he's been injured, carrying niggles. With a good rest over the bye, you would expect to see him at his best against the Swans - although some players don't do well against their old teams.
I'm tipping Jetta to lift in this second half of season and be more consistent, but if he doesn't - it's Wafl - we got depth!

Last edited:
Any chance Waterman shifts back at times?? I was pretty drunk at the end of the saints game, but I’m sure I saw Waterman moved back as a spare man in the last quarter.

Yeah he went back to try and clog up their forward line when they got a run on.

I think Brander's more likely to spend time down there this week though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back