Prediction Changes V Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

What if he wins us a flag? If he leaves and we turned a rookie into a first rounder its not as bad as it sounds.

Agree. If we win it, I'd be ok with him leaving, and I reckon that'd be how it plays out if we do. Hamling from the dogs style. Get your flag, then go for a new challenge.

If he leaves, I think Barrass can grow into an adequate replacement

Don't recall anyone ever arguing for Staker's inclusion in a side because he was a GF player. Or Travis Gaspar.

My lasting memory of Hutch in that GF is him getting run down in the centre square when he didn't realize Cyril was closing in on him. Don't think that's a point in his favour.
Was a joke, hence the FWIW and (?)...it was subtle I know. but loved the way everyone just jumped on that bandwagon about how bad hutch was in the Gf....f** who cares how he went in the Gf?
But Hutch in for mine..
Gov wont go, especially if we win a GF...then he's got a gong.
But if he does, meh, not a biggie, Tom will be equally as good, possibly better..watch him grow.

Last edited:
Don't recall anyone ever arguing for Staker's inclusion in a side because he was a GF player. Or Travis Gaspar.

My lasting memory of Hutch in that GF is him getting run down in the centre square when he didn't realize Cyril was closing in on him. Don't think that's a point in his favour.
Was pretty much the end of any organised resistance from our midfield. Hutch was trying to do the right thing and not just bang it on the boot but after that we just played hot potato for the rest of the match.

I was at the game and thought Partington was ineffectual, but Ainsworth was effective. There's something about that kid that tells me he's going to be a gun
They were both very very ineffectual. Ainsworth made so many basic errors and turned the ball over on multiple occasions.

People want Sheed dropped for his ball. The last 2 games i have seen from Ainsworth has been far from impressive. Hopefully he can rectify that in the coming weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heart says Ryan for Darling but head says they won't want to go 5 or 6 games without 3 tall forwards. Maybe at the SCG they will reduce a tall, but I reckon Brander will come in soon - it's only a question of if they will blood him against the Bloods.

Yep dropping an AA KPB in a year we are on top of the ladder and having a tilt at the premiership because he may not be here next year is a solid strategy.
thats-a-bold-uidw3c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back