Hot Topic Chicken Little thread - 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Missing finals was always going to be disappointing if it happened, but being out of the finals race just 13 rounds in is what has made the season truly depressing.
Yeah I'm pretty pessimistic/realistic when it comes to Carlton, thought at the start of the year there was a reasonable chance they don't take the next step and miss finals again.

But never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a bed shitting of this degree :oops:

This club never ceases to amaze… getting absolutely pillared and they roll out Boony (love him) to talk about the good old days, after rolling out the premiership cups and getting spanked by Essendon… that’s what this club needs, more nostalgia. I guess it’s better to look back than forward when trying to support this club.

This club never ceases to amaze… getting absolutely pillared and they roll out Boony (love him) to talk about the good old days, after rolling out the premiership cups and getting spanked by Essendon… that’s what this club needs, more nostalgia. I guess it’s better to look back than forward when trying to support this club.
As Malthouse said, our rear view mirror is bigger than our windscreen.

True

I guess it's somewhat similar with many supporters that reference the last "2 decades"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to put this but now that this thread is alive I will pop it here because it is a bit negative.. but what happens if one or two more players are injured with our injury list atm .. who would we bring in??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back