News Choose North's preseason/alternate guernsey for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

you can click through to see they have 8.1k votes. this means a difference of 4% is about 324 people. you can also vote as many time as you want by opening and closing private tabs (at least on chrome). i'm not sure ill share this with 2 supporters

I wouldn't hate #2 so much if it didn't have the stripes. Supposedly the roo on the front is just going to be embossed and now all the supporters on the North board are wishing they could change their vote to #2. They have odd taste.

To me, #3 is North Melbourne. It's 90s, it's success, it's gold premiership cups, it's Carey beating up on the Dees in 96 with the most dominant individual display I've ever watched (not live albeit but the video is something else).

Half tempted to set up an automation on my PC over night to just keep rolling Incognito tabs and vote for the 1990s one, TBH.

It may be too late to save America, but it's not too late to save North Melbourne, damnit!

Half tempted to set up an automation on my PC over night to just keep rolling Incognito tabs and vote for the 1990s one, TBH.
Excellent idea

giphy.gif

Go and read the North board! They all want #2 because they don't want to feel like their money spent towards the anniversary jumper last year (a.k.a. #3) has gone to waste. Lol
They're all bitching about losing their traditional jumper, then turn around and want an alternative jumper which has a weak link to their least successful era. Daft.

The argument that the bounding roo is dated is daft also. Good design doesn't age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go and read the North board! They all want #2 because they don't want to feel like their money spent towards the anniversary jumper last year (a.k.a. #3) has gone to waste. Lol

fmd

That's like eating dog poo for tea because you've only got ingredients for curry and you had curry yesterday.

Did you do this?

No, it would be wrong and devalue the whole point of a democratic vote. Plus, it just goes to the whole stereotype of "lolnorf".

They made their bed and now they can lay in it... stupid idiots.

Na, not a fan of the gold piping, would get the 90's throwback everyday of the week.

Just read the thread.

They are sincere, but its loxkibg themselves into a perputual rotational jumper, because no one will want #2 in 3 years time. Its like melbourne all over again

Either they will just keep rolling out jumpers Melbourne and St. Kilda style every two years if the s**t one gets up

OR this has Brisbane Poll written all over it where at the last minute a surge of 'votes' came in and the obvious choice that was losing suddenly won.

Confession: when the bounding roo first came in in the mid-90s I hated it.

I loved North's stripes and for me it was akin to West Coast fiddling about with its guernsey colours and design, for no reason. It's only in the last year or two of following the FJGD board that I've taken an alternative view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back