Multiplat Cities: Skylines II

Remove this Banner Ad

Beach properties has been moved to the base game, so if anyone purchased it they'll be getting a refund. Other DLC has been moved back to 2025. Console release has been pushed back from their spring to October.

What an absolute shit show. Pre-release they were doing everything right. Showcasing the features was awesome but I guess that's all fluff if at the end of the day it can't be delivered.

Funny thing in the statement was the admission they rushed and shouldn't have released beach properties.

Surprised they didn't learn.

Last edited:

i figured out how to do bus-lines,
just delete them all and start again!!

Rugby League Win GIF by Leeds Rhinos

I was watching Egg go through the dev diary yesterday and my two biggest complaints are being fixed in the economy 2.0 update.

Firstly land value. Early game you start adding things like schools and services and it lifts the land value. However there are very few good paying jobs and your sims in low density residential can't afford the rent increase so you're forced to either create a ghetto somewhere for them to move into or build higher density residential to split the rent. This is being fixed where they'll still be able to afford to live in low density residential. I like this change because I'm not forced to play it like a game and can instead plan and build my city more how I wish.

Secondly the building add-ons can now be detached. Instead of having to attach the add-ons directly to the building there will be a range to build them within. For example a school playground doesn't have to be attached to the elementary school. It just has to be within range and in that particular case connected by a pedestrian path. This finally allows for some more unique building and not just plonking stuff.

All we need now is a prop finder and I'll be happy until future content DLC rolls in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back