Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have balls as big as coconuts to be hanging around coppers with his history, I am sure if he knew a Macro D was on the Crocs team he would have exited stage left pronto.

He was breaking into houses dressed up in womens lacies when the residents were at home, got busted and went back again still in his teens. IMO he would have been breaking into said MACRO coppers car in the car park to see if there were any files he'd left in there.

An interview with that cop would be interesting ....

He was breaking into houses dressed up in womens lacies when the residents were at home, got busted and went back again still in his teens. IMO he would have been breaking into said MACRO coppers car in the car park to see if there were any files he'd left in there.

He didn't seem to be too scared of the coppers.
Otherwise he would have probably quit his bad habits years ago, turned himself in, gone overseas (somewhere like Geelong or Bali) or topped himself.

More scared of surviving victims, lucky escapees, and passengers in his de facto taxi service recognising him from photos.

What a load of Bollocks.
When i say he would be reluctant to associate with police I mean it in the context of fearing discovery. arrest and incarceration, of coming under notice unnecessarily.
It is common sense and the fundamental human instinct for freedom and to escape punishment prevails.
A lot of interesting things happening in 2007, 2008 concerning a case hitherto as dead as a dodo...
An information blackout on Pencil Sharpener post arrest and one can assume anything released by the media is vetted by WAPOL....yet some intrepid reporter gets the scoop on the Macro copper/ Crocs teammate story and publishes replete with photo circle identifying the Walloper...? Hmmmmmm...the fluffy little things that make an old Badger go hmmmmm.....

Just as a reminder for the newbies and oldies with retention issues.

... The officer, now an inspector and who The Weekend West has decided not to name, was among the detectives who interviewed revellers at Club Bayview in 1996 after the disappearance of Sarah Spiers that January.

He spent time in the special crime squad, which was set up to investigate historical unsolved murders, including the Claremont case ...

Maybe spearfishing would come under "hunting" because BRE listed skin diving as one of his hobbies. Knives and all that.

Yes, hunting , fishing the two go together often. When Bres first wifes lover mentioned " what Brad had inns the room next door"....wonder if it might have been a gun collection.....things were very very lax re gun control prior to Martin Bryants rampage in April 1996.....around the same time

Good , good work,... good boy.....so the Crocs didn't want to comment and neither did Wapol..sounds like Fluff and Wind to me...so who leaked the story.....? Sure i have seen an edition of that photo where the faces aren't blanked out too BTW......

wonder if it might have been a gun collection

If it was a collection of knives, I'd have thought it would have been brought up as evidence during the trial or highlighted in the pre-trial supreme court documents or the Prosecutions trial opening statement.

Loud and proud, front and centre of the photograph....hes.loving it......looks as though he is missing a front chomper too...?

Yes, hunting , fishing the two go together often. When Bres first wifes lover mentioned " what Brad had inns the room next door"....wonder if it might have been a gun collection.....things were very very lax re gun control prior to Martin Bryants rampage in April 1996.....around the same time

Not in W.A. After Bryant the rules were relaxed for W.A. to match national standards.

W.A. had the strictest gun rules of all of Australia since the 1920/30s when the Government thought returned servicemen could rise up and overthrow the Government in some Bolshie revolution.

Loud and proud, front and centre of the photograph....hes.loving it......looks as though he is missing a front chomper too...?

Why does he appear so much taller than everyone else in the front row?

Maybe that's why he got to play ruckman on the team.

Cos it was a team full of shorties.

Yeah I've often wondered if he had a plate that he took out through the attacks, fearing he might lose it. Maybe that's what he was looking for at Karrakatta, his teeth.

Bad buzz for a rapist serial killer leaving your teeth behind.

Why does he appear so much taller than everyone else in the front row?

Maybe that's why he got to play ruckman on the team.

Cos it was a team full of shorties.

Exactly. He's a ruckman so theoretically one of the tallest players.....traditionally he should be right up the back.....but OH NO......on silky underwear show day theres no way he's relinquishing front position......gold shorts .... gold dress.....hmmmmmmmmm

it is very very unusual for novices to take up the game at masters level.

"is" or "was"?

Many of us that never played a game of Aussie Rules footy,
apart from at compulsory school sport against our high school classmates, that played other ball sports,
watched enough Pro Aussie Rules on TV or live at the Aussie Rules grounds, to pick up a few things about this peculiar odd shaped ball sport,
and played Aussie Rules kick to kick from time to time with our mates at the local park.

Welcome to the AFL Masters “Footy for Fun” brand of football, encouraging fitness and continued participation for players of all ages, skill level and experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in W.A. After Bryant the rules were relaxed for W.A. to match national standards.

W.A. had the strictest gun rules of all of Australia since the 1920/30s when the Government thought returned servicemen could rise up and overthrow the Government in some Bolshie revolution.

Yes thats true .ahead of the rest of the States pre Bryant for sure...from memory very hard to get a semi auto licence ,fairly accurate registration and licensing.....after Port Arthur the buyback scheme incentive and the expensive annual licensing and new gunsafe storage requirements put paid to all but the most avid enthusiasts nationwide......

"is" or "was"?

Many of us that never played a game of Aussie Rules footy,
apart from at compulsory school sport against our high school classmates, that played other ball sports,
watched enough Pro Aussie Rules on TV or live at the Aussie Rules grounds, to pick up a few things about this peculiar odd shaped ball sport,
and played Aussie Rules kick to kick from time to time with our mates at the local park.

True , good work good boy..... but i still don't think too many complete novices are signing up for sports around middle age.....more the experienced player continuing in a gentler restricted manner.....

Yes thats true .ahead of the rest of the States pre Bryant for sure...from memory very hard to get a semi auto licence ,fairly accurate registration and licensing.....after Port Arthur the buyback scheme incentive and the expensive annual licensing and new gunsafe storage requirements put paid to all but the most avid enthusiasts nationwide......

It's still possible, just, to get an extremely limited centre fire license for a semi-automic rifle - basically for aerial control of camels.

There is some other license to allow the use of sound suppressors on the S.A. border so long as the devices are checked out and checked in each day from the local police station. They are used by Ag department officers to shoot starlings.

Yeah I've often wondered if he had a plate that he took out through the attacks, fearing he might lose it. Maybe that's what he was looking for at Karrakatta, his teeth.

Bad buzz for a rapist serial killer, leaving your teeth behind.

regarding the KK investigation, there has been some mention of the high vaginal swab ... has there been any indication that an anal swab might also have been taken?

imho

regarding the KK investigation, there has been some mention of the high vaginal swab ... has there been any indication that an anal swab might also have been taken?

imho

Pretty sure there was. The KK victim did so well in court, I was shaking reading her testimony.

Pretty sure there was. The KK victim did so well in court, I was shaking reading her testimony.

profiling of the claremont perpetrator put forward that two were involved, and i recall the KK victim's testimony included having heard him talking whilst on his roundabout drive to nearby KK ... and damn, that is still bothering me.

imho

profiling of the claremont perpetrator put forward that two were involved, and i recall the KK victim's testimony included having heard him talking whilst on his roundabout drive to nearby KK ... and damn, that is still bothering me.

imho

Maybe talking to himself or pretending someone else was there. Or maybe, there was someone else there. No idea here but we're told he acted alone.

Jezza noticed a bit of excitement among BREs family over an allele so I'm wondering if it's a rogue allele that shouldn't be there or something. I need to do some more brushing up on allele's.

Jezza noticed a bit of excitement among BREs family about an allele so I'm wondering if it's a rogue allele that shouldn't be there or something. I need to do some more brushing up on allele's.
Could be related to blood type or ''junk dna''

Another exception is co-dominance, where both alleles are active and both traits are expressed at the same time; for example, both red and white petals in the same bloom or red and white flowers on the same plant.

Codominance is also apparent in human blood types.

A person with one "A" blood type allele and one "B" blood type allele would have a blood type of "AB".

A wild type allele is an allele which is considered to be "normal" for the organism in question, as opposed to a mutant allele which is usually a relatively new modification. (Note that with the advent of neutral genetic markers, the term 'allele' is now often used to refer to DNA sequence variants in non-functional, or junk DNA.

Yes, appears to very proud of himself front and foremost in the photo with hand on hip and kneeling tall (unlike others) and loving showing off his flashy silky golden undies. Fetish for wearing golden silky garments (flowing silk kimono) and according to first wife proud of his flashy spray painted golden car that he owned before being allotted a Telstra company car. Reported in the press he's wearing gold-rimmed spectacles in Court... not very fashionable these days but gold is gold.

Last edited:
True , good work good boy..... but i still don't think too many complete novices are signing up for sports around middle age.....more the experienced player continuing in a gentler restricted manner.....
He was 39 when he joined up so he shouldn't have even been in the Masters. It's for 40+ players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back