Injury Clarkson recovers from Guillain-Barre syndrome (autoimmune disorder); starts coaching from 30/6/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back Clarko!

A couple of the things you should know. We are back on top of the ladder. We have found two players, Angus Litherland and John Ceglar while you were away. Also, Mitchell is up for selection this Friday, just to make things a bit easier on your return. Feel free to bring young Langford back in and release Shiels this weekend. (bit of a no brainer I know.)

Regards,

Brendan.

Ps. The only downer is Cyril's hamstring but we might aim to get him fresh and firing by September. What do you think?

Will be interesting to see what the reaction will be from some fans if we lose this week with Clarko back in charge. I expect we'd be hearing from our old mate Jeff if that were to happen lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So another one back from injury. I am very happy. But mostly that the man is back and healthy and coaching, but still looking after himself.You make sure of that .
Brendan Bolton , you are a diamond mate. Thanks and we'll be waiting for your next senior position which will happen . But glad the boss is back.
I am still bitterly disappointed that Cyril is looking at 8 to 10 weeks, is that for real or just hoping for the best but expecting the worse? Or is it that bad.

I'm going to throw some good fortune to Cyril, just passing it over now , get well and no more hammys', that's the magic . Don't ask. Sent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back