Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re certainly on safer ground policing grammar auto corrects than you are on climate change.

Meaning you see yourself as a comparable intellectual giant on the issue I presume?

Goody. I may have finally found a person who can answer a question I first posed here in 2008 =>>>> #53 (last paragragh) and many times since, most recently here =>>>> #1,660 to absolute silence from all you knowing, wise, alarmists who claim to have such a comprehensive grasp on the subject. Please convert me back to alarmism, I'm all for it. It will probably free up some of my time for a start.

You will note that I haven't changed my selection for the poll for this thread since the first time I posted here.

Seems he’s a creationist too...

and apparently has been having the same s**t said about him since 2008. Ignores it. Then repeats himself.

Seems he’s a creationist too...

Ignore the issue ... go for the man. Seems you've been reading my signature. I would be surprised if you would find any posts from me about creationism for more than a decade. A time during which I was facing death having been diagnosed with leukaemia (APML). Confronted with death you would be surprised what people will turn to.

and apparently has been having the same s**t said about him since 2008. Ignores it. Then repeats himself.

The same s**t. What is that BTW?

Last edited:
Ignore the issue ... go for the man. I would be surprised if you would find any posts from me about creationism for more than a decade. A time during which I was facing death having been diagnosed with leukaemia (APML). Confronted with death you would be surprised what people will turn to.

The same s**t. What is that BTW?
So you want to claim some superior science knowledge, but also that you were a creationist...

Hey. You keep quoting posts from over a decade ago. Don’t whinge when they get discussed

exactly what’s being said here. Light on actual content. Heavy on spelling, deflection and semantics.

So you want to claim some superior science knowledge, but also that you were a creationist...

When have I ever claimed that?

exactly what’s being said here. Light on actual content. Heavy on spelling, deflection and semantics.

How ironic from a person that refuses to discuss the science. It's obvious you're still smarting from what I said to you in #3,444. Unable to respond to that you're reduced to stalking me and trawling through decades old posts for 'dirt'. Pathetic. Want me to point out some of your embarrassing views on a diverse range of topics or do you want to man up and tackle #3,453 ?

Even more ironic is your rant on spelling. I mean just last month you denigrated someone for not spelling nutritionist correctly.

nuts.gif

Last edited:
When have I ever claimed that?

How ironic from a person that refuses to discuss the science. It's obvious you're still smarting from what I said to you in #3,444. Unable to respond to that you're reduced to stalking me and trawling through decades old posts for 'dirt'. Pathetic. Want me to point out some of your embarrassing views on a diverse range of topics or do you want to man up and tackle #3,453 ?

Even more ironic is your rant on spelling. I mean just last month you denigrated someone for not spelling nutritionist correctly.

View attachment 799801
Oh my. Not only do you keep records of your posts from other forums from decades ago

you keep track of your interactions with people on here in other threads. Do you have a list of things that upset you?

you brought up your old posts. Even linked them. Don’t get pissy if they get discussed.
The spelling in that conversation was relevant. Since the poster was claiming nutritional expertise but thought a qualified person was called a “nutriotionalist”

As I said you’d deflect, pick at spelling, then repeat. You’ve done exactly that. Well done.

Oh my. Not only do you keep records of your posts from other forums from decades ago you keep track of your interactions with people on here in other threads.

FMD I've broken you haven't I. Keep records? No I don't keep records. I just use the search button, just like you.

you brought up your old posts. Even linked them.

rolleyes.gif

Yes I linked to a question I asked over a decade ago about the science. A question that remains unanswered. Care to answer it or just keep deflecting like you have been by playing personalities?

Last edited:
You seem to say this in many threads

every topic you discuss you claim you used to be on side x but after research decided to flip and use it as an attempt to show authority. Seems disingenous.
I feel used. You're stalking someone else behind my back? How dare you.,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your obviously dumb fu**, thread notifications Timmy, get it?
So you’re responding here because “thread notifications” but don’t respond to questions about why you hate black people?
maybe you don’t get how the notifications work.

bit too much to drink last night old mate? Getting pretty pissy over multiple threads and they’re bordering incoherent

A society that has its priorities all wrong.

For someone rallying against the “hysterics” you sure carry on about a 16yr old girl a lot.

Time magazine is not “society”, nor is it a Nobel prize. It’s one publications thoughts on who they think impacted the world the most in that given year - which she undoubtedly did.

For someone rallying against the “hysterics” you sure carry on about a 16yr old girl a lot.

Time magazine is not “society”, nor is it a Nobel prize. It’s one publications thoughts on who they think impacted the world the most in that given year - which she undoubtedly did.

1577755747091.png

................anyway..................how about that Morgan Vague?

For all his criticisms of others, he’s an ideologue pushing a fanatical cause. He’s just dressed it up better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back