Cocaine importation increase Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

So happy about this.
Can't help but laugh at the families claiming thier innocent husbands would never do such a thing.
Wonder how the wives will pay for thier gold coast holidays, lips injected with poison, and Bali tit jobs.
A Hahahahaha loving it.
So does this mean you don't like cocaine being imported to Australia ?

We either sell cocaine from every hospital with enough for a night or we go hard on all drugs.
If we sell it, the only new laws would be if you hurt anybody it's a big goal sentence
Goodluck with the customers, maybe give out something for them to get some sleep after the night of debauchery

"More than $8 million worth of cocaine has been found onboard a ship at a major international port north of Adelaide.

The discovery of 23kg of what police believe to be cocaine was found on the ship docked at Port Pirie, 223km north of Adelaide yesterday, but police still don't know the origin of the drugs."

We either sell cocaine from every hospital with enough for a night or we go hard on all drugs.
If we sell it, the only new laws would be if you hurt anybody it's a big goal sentence
Anyone is allowed to get a slab from the bottle-o but god forbid I ever be allowed to get a couple pingers from the chemist. Its ******* stupid!

"The AFP has charged an Australian national and a Dutch national for their roles in a plot to import 600kg of cocaine into Australia, as part of a joint investigation with Brazilian authorities."

So happy about this.
Can't help but laugh at the families claiming thier innocent husbands would never do such a thing.
Wonder how the wives will pay for thier gold coast holidays, lips injected with poison, and Bali tit jobs.
A Hahahahaha loving it.

Love it all you like it, but it doesn't stop a thing or mean s**t and only makes it worse. But I don't expect you to understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which jobs? The jobs where people deal with alcohol related violence? Or the jobs where people deal with the alcohol related health issues?

Yes those jobs too.

The correlation is that people drunk or coked up are quite often utter *******s while on these substances.

Then there's absolute tools of the highest order that mix both.

Do you think people in these jobs should have to put up with these deadshits?

Yes those jobs too.

The correlation is that people drunk or coked up are quite often utter *******s while on these substances.

Then there's absolute tools of the highest order that mix both.

Do you think people in these jobs should have to put up with these deadshits?
I think those behaving badly should be dealt with accordingly. I dont think we should ban something (alcohol or drugs) that a lot of people enjoy without harm to others just because another smaller cohort cause harm to others when consuming it.

If you are wanting a ban on both alcohol and drugs I can at least respect that view as at least its consistent in your beliefs around protecting society from the harmful actions of people consuming. The point of my post was to highlight a double standard between alcohol and pingers.

I think those behaving badly should be dealt with accordingly. I dont think we should ban something (alcohol or drugs) that a lot of people enjoy without harm to others just because another smaller cohort cause harm to others when consuming it.

If you are wanting a ban on both alcohol and drugs I can at least respect that view as at least its consistent in your beliefs around protecting society from the harmful actions of people consuming. The point of my post was to highlight a double standard between alcohol and pingers.

It's more about we can control alcohol to a degree. We cannot control the use of things like cocaine.

Even if you legalise it and sell it, having one beer has a different impact to doing a line of coke.

Making it even easier to mix the two would lead to a lethal combination becoming far to easily accessible.

It's more about we can control alcohol to a degree. We cannot control the use of things like cocaine.

Even if you legalise it and sell it, having one beer has a different impact to doing a line of coke.

Making it even easier to mix the two would lead to a lethal combination becoming far to easily accessible.
Lol thats absurd that you can control alcohol usage more than other drugs. Any nurse will tell you alcohol withdrawals are way worse than any other drugs. Thats because the people have been having it all day every day. Eg no control over usage.

You can also have 24 beers or as many beers as you want. Ask any hungover person on a Sunday morning how many beers they had and they wont be able to tell you. Ask someone how many lines or pingers or cones they did and they will probably be fairly accurate. Those drugs self regulate the amount you can have to a certain extent especially pingers which is what I wrote in my original post.

If worried about mixing ban alcohol and keep ecstasy.

Do you drink alcohol?

Lol thats absurd that you can control alcohol usage more than other drugs. Any nurse will tell you alcohol withdrawals are way worse than any other drugs. Thats because the people have been having it all day every day. Eg no control over usage.

You can also have 24 beers or as many beers as you want. Ask any hungover person on a Sunday morning how many beers they had and they wont be able to tell you. Ask someone how many lines or pingers or cones they did and they will probably be fairly accurate. Those drugs self regulate the amount you can have to a certain extent especially pingers which is what I wrote in my original post.

If worried about mixing ban alcohol and keep ecstasy.

Do you drink alcohol?

You can control alcohol by cutting people off in a venue. Refusing to serve them. How do you do that with drugs?

You assertion is that they are similar. They aren't.

You can have a quiet social drink, you don't have a quiet snort of coke.

No I don't drink alcohol. Never needed it. So have had a lifetime in work and social life of having to deal sober with * heads of their tree.

With it getting harder and harder to lure people into jobs that have to deal with these types of people where do you think it ends up eventually?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back