List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for sharing that info Jmac70. I’m glad people actually contribute info and hearsay on this forum, rather than just stating their own opinions (not that opinions aren’t valued, but they are like arseholes). Sharing what you heard doesn’t equate to stating facts, and I would have thought that would be very obvious to anyone reading them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anthony Rocca also has no love for the club after being let go as a coach.
A ways back I had a good connection that shared some insight with me re Rocca and his coaching. To be blunt it wasn’t very complimentary. Basically Grundy needed to go externally for guidance it happened in either 2015 or 2016 in the lead up to a match v GWS in which Grundy had a crazy day out (I think it was the one we put 9 past them in a Q). Based on that feedback I’d say Rocca being salty with the club letting him go after 10 years in various coaching roles where the value was questionable is a bit rich.

A ways back I had a good connection that shared some insight with me re Rocca and his coaching. To be blunt it wasn’t very complimentary. Basically Grundy needed to go externally for guidance it happened in either 2015 or 2016 in the lead up to a match v GWS in which Grundy had a crazy day out (I think it was the one we put 9 past them in a Q). Based on that feedback I’d say Rocca being salty with the club letting him go after 10 years in various coaching roles where the value was questionable is a bit rich.

Who'd he go to? Peter Moore?

Who'd he go to? Peter Moore?
I’m pretty confident only one person on here (aside from me) is familiar with them so not exactly a household name. Absolutely brilliant football brain and as a footy head I could listen to them talk the game for hrs, but critical of Rocca’s work as a ruck coach…

FWIW Grundy could do well to reach out again to this person (if he hasn’t already).

Last edited:
I’m pretty confident only one person on here (aside from me) is familiar with them so not exactly a household name. Absolutely brilliant football brain and as a footy head I could listen to them talk the game for hrs, but critical of Rocca’s work as a ruck coach…

FWIW Grundy could do well to reach out again to this person (if he hasn’t already).
Wes Fellowes?

Mick McGuane’s son, Thomas just won the best and fairest for the U16 div 1 for Keilor. Also was part of the premiership for that side as a 14 year old as a bottom Ager. He just turned 15.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s a name that would fit right in (apart from the 3 games he played for some other Club) Mighty Mick was a huge talent, looks like he may have passed some of it down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick McGuane’s son, Thomas just won the best and fairest for the U16 div 1 for Keilor. Also was part of the premiership for that side as a 14 year old as a bottom Ager. He just turned 15.

Excellent, there's another one to stalk follow.

Oh my god, imagine a team with a Moore, 2 Daicos’ and a McGuane running around…

Would that be better than a team of 2 Daicos’, 2 Brown’s, a Moore and a Kelly? 🤔

Sounds like Thommy is a gun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back