Veteran 10k Posts
Sep 10, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seagulls, Bushrangers
To view the Collingwood Statistics from 2005, click here

Why not register at TMN while there, another great place to talk Collingwood ;)

guess_who said:
Yeah, with all 3 members.

90 members, but if there is a way telling people about the great site to all beloved Collingwood fans, that'll be great. Any way to get the msg across, then i'll go for it.

guess_who said:
43 of which have multiple usernames. Boo hoo, why don't you cry about it.

Considering you were having the whinge about it, yet you have nothing to say on the site as it is. :rolleyes:

Lonie_from_50 said:
90 members, but if there is a way telling people about the great site to all beloved Collingwood fans, that'll be great. Any way to get the msg across, then i'll go for it.

As the official ambassador for TMN, please try again in english.

Lonie_from_50 said:
Considering you were having the whinge about it, yet you have nothing to say on the site as it is. :rolleyes:

Err yeah, what are you saying? Doesn't really make sense. I wasn't whinging, just pointing something out.

guess_who said:
Err yeah, what are you saying? Doesn't really make sense. I wasn't whinging, just pointing something out.

Your always having a cry saying there is not enough members on the site - as the "ambassador" of TMN, why not promote it for Collingwood members to see. It might be a resource to some people, but if you want to bitch about it, that's fine with me.

guess_who said:
LMFAO, LOL thats great. Resourse...lol

Yeah, any forum is a resource mate :rolleyes: - and TMN is a great resource considering main members attend training every opportunity.

Any way - lets get off the topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A forum is----A public meeting place for open discussion. What other people bring to the table may or may not be true, Yes it is a resource but if you think that it's reliable then your sad.

guess_who said:
A forum is----A public meeting place for open discussion. What other people bring to the table may or may not be true, Yes it is a resource but if you think that it's reliable then your sad.

lonie_from_50 said:
A forum is a resource - might not be as reliable as the news, but is still a resource!

end of story!!! :rolleyes:

Funny how my threads always get wrecked by some people, not naming any names, but going by the initials of guess_who - :rolleyes:

Hoggy said:
Well to be honest I thought the topic was going to be about statistics... :rolleyes:

not according to guess_who, always has to have his weekly bitch, this time about how he doesn't have an interest in a forum that 90% of members on the Collingwood Board do. Well don GW, another thread that you have taken to pieces :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back