Game Day Collingwood v North Melbourne (Boomer's 426th and Brown's 50th game milestones)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought last week was a massive danger game for us tho i didn't really want to admit it to myself.

I don't feel that way about this week. I'm hoping the boys lift. That they show some pride in themselves and the jumper and go for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it Levi Greenwood'$ first game against North...

giphy.gif

They are up and about on the Pies board. Pies are now $1.90 favourites. There is also a push by a **** wit on their GDT to get everyone booing LT.
Who really cares if they boo him? Grown men who "boo" are deadest morons. I mean anyone who over the age of 14 willingly raises cupped hands to their mouth and makes a "boo" noise does not deserve recognition in society. Quite frankly if this sort of behaviour actually serves any purpose whatsoever in putting Thomas off his game then he can go and play for Port Lincoln. An AFL player on $350k should be able to rise above it.

96 minutes into the day and no sign of Gasometer so he can GAGF, this thread is mine.

I just want to say to the players good luck, we're all counting on you.

Not the only ownership you've assumed I see.

Can we win? Who the hell knows with this bunch of charlatans.
e6603b090ee74134f90f5812df83375c.jpg

movie-airplane-humorous-quotes-sayings-alarm.jpg

9-Airplane-quotes.png

ybnj7I2.gif

nbev-airplane-fbpic.jpg

8d8de0a1d6c7784bbf0cecdb0bffb962.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the last quarter of the Port game.

We are stuffed.
Wtf was Thompson thinking with that spoil into the corridor?
Our defence isn't AFL standard.
McKenzie? Elite kicking? Persist? He's a bloody fraud.

Collingwoods pressure is going to embarrass us. They will bring the heat.

Makes me sick.
******* shit campaigners.
You've changed man!

You and TPA were one of the good guys. Brings a tear ti my eye. Look what you've done North you selfish bastards.

North by 50 points.

They are up and about on the Pies board. Pies are now $1.90 favourites. There is also a push by a **** wit on their GDT to get everyone booing LT.

Predicted it earlier today in the Kimmi thread.

These Filth are so dumb that it will happen.

It's gonna happen tonight I fear

Time for Daw to ragdoll some black and white dummies.
content://media/external/file/10322

....l really do struggle with the basics of computers. Believe me, it would have been a hilarious gif.

crap still undecided, feeling like shit with the flu and i keep changing my mind every 30 minutes. If i go should i get a reserved seat? Someone convince me its worth going tonight?

crap still undecided, feeling like shit with the flu and i keep changing my mind every 30 minutes. If i go should i get a reserved seat? Someone convince me its worth going tonight?
I have no idea. Family going here though. Fwiw, if this helps (read the following stat in an article earlier this afternoon), - the Pies have lost five of their past six games under the dome, stretching back to the 2014 season.

content://media/external/file/10322

....l really do struggle with the basics of computers. Believe me, it would have been a hilarious gif.

Yeah, did think it needed a gif to go with it. Had a mental picture of bodies being flung everywhere.

Perhaps a challenge for the amusing giffers on here to see what they can come up with.

Cue gifs of "Time for Maj to ragdoll some black and white dummies"!

Take it away???

You've changed man!

You and TPA were one of the good guys. Brings a tear ti my eye. Look what you've done North you selfish bastards.

North by 50 points.
I just bought 3 tickets to sit level 2 that cost me near on $200.

This is what North does to me. Im sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back