Game Day Collingwood v North Melbourne (Boomer's 426th and Brown's 50th game milestones)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, did think it needed a gif to go with it. Had a mental picture of bodies being flung everywhere.

Perhaps a challenge for the amusing giffers on here to see what they can come up with.

Cue gifs of "Time for Maj to ragdoll some black and white dummies"!

Take it away???

h3B00CAED

Got it :)

crap still undecided, feeling like shit with the flu and i keep changing my mind every 30 minutes. If i go should i get a reserved seat? Someone convince me its worth going tonight?
Weak Scoobs. Yah go regardless. The "Cold" has hit me hard but I'll be there. I will wash down a few Codrals with some Scotch pre match and all will be sweet. I'll feel numb for the game and that may not be such a bad thing. :stern look

Weak Scoobs. Yah go regardless. The "Cold" has hit me hard but I'll be there. I will wash down a few Codrals with some Scotch pre match and all will be sweet. I'll feel numb for the game and that may not be such a bad thing. :stern look

It's a long off-season. With Codral you can soldier on. :thumbsu:

About to get on the big bird and head over. Can't say I am confident. Purely hopeful.
Fear not SW. I've docked early to make sure no-one sits in our reserved seats & there's a real buzz out here amongst the terraces. Very few people filing in as we speak as Gates don't open til 4:30, so I'll just hang out near the photo of Caro with 1 of my 247 mates.
Already on to my 7th steiner after a liquid lunch and starting to feel the effects. If you need a lift from the airport SW, let me know. One of my 247 mates (not the one I'm with thankfully) is a cabbie. He owes me one from a sauna incident involving the Mayor of Shanghai in his younger days. If he does drive you in, just tell him you know you're one of my 247 mates. He'll soon get it. Giddyup & bring on The Filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be out for dinner tonight at my nephews bday, i'll be checking the scores every now and then. Hopefully when i get home i want to watch the replay for a good reason.
Don't care if it's a finals pressure game or an ugly scrap as long as we win. Let's just win this and close the door for the teams outside the eight..

Wont be there this evening unfortunately. Although a scrappy close win will be good enough we really need to make a statement tonight.

Copped our fair whack this week, and the words coming out of the club is that it was a good review and everyone knows what needs to be done. Do it, show up play some good footy and put them away. Get some momentum and lets charge to september. Carn you roo boys!.

North by 33

unfortinately we havnt matched up with collingwood very well of recent times, what have we got a 1 or 2 from 6 or something from the last few years?

heres the tale of the tape,

Round 9, 31 May 2015 MCG Collingwood defeats North Melbourne 112-95 D. Swan 32
J. Elliott 5

Round 5, 19 Apr 2014 MCG Collingwood defeats North Melbourne 93-58 D. Swan 35
T. Cloke 4

Round 23, 1 Sep 2013 MCG Collingwood defeated by North Melbourne 114-125 R. Bastinac 34
T. Cloke 5
B. Reid 5

Round 1, 31 Mar 2013 Etihad Stadium North Melbourne defeated by Collingwood 87-103 A. Swallow 34
T. Cloke 4
L. Thomas 4

Round 21, 18 Aug 2012 Etihad Stadium Collingwood defeated by North Melbourne 61-91 D. Beams 38
D. Petrie 3
L. Thomas 3
R. Tarrant 3

Round 16, 10 Jul 2011 MCG Collingwood defeats North Melbourne 147-30 D. Swan 39
S. Sidebottom 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back