Game Day Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles on Saturday 31st of July 2021 @TBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we make it over the other teams battling for seventh/eighth, they don't deserve it either.

It'll be the weakest 7th/8th place teams in many years. Essendon 2009 is the only finals side I can think of that comes close to being as sh*t house as the last two finals spots this season.
Agreed. The 8th spot side will be probally a bottom 4 side going by strength of league years back.

AFL has lost a lot of quality. The spectual isn't what it use to be over the whole comp.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I definitely dont want us to make finals now. It will be a complete waste of time and possibly a record breaking loss.
How ironic would it be if we play as pathetically as this, just scrape into the 8, and have the finals series at Optus, where we have home ground advantage above all the better teams, suddenly come good jag a few games and win the GF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ironic would it be if we play as pathetically as this, just scrape into the 8, and have the finals series at Optus, where we have home ground advantage above all the better teams, suddenly come good jag a few games and win the GF?
Only Covid will give us a home game and the AFL will put a spanner in that im sure.

Turn it up, I was on the dunny this morning and s hat out a gold bullion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back