Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually not the worst I have heard, I just disagree with the valuation of Higgins and Brown, but otherwise pretty good. I think if Comben is what we hope him to be then we are even further along

Gee, I reckon the arse fell out of Damo's show bag during that episode, best he could do was to try and cheapen the return on Higgo and Brown. They didn't mention Polec but no biggy I guess.

Actually not the worst I have heard, I just disagree with the valuation of Higgins and Brown, but otherwise pretty good. I think if Comben is what we hope him to be then we are even further along
Unusually insightful given the usual stuff that flies around about us. The formula is proven if it's done well. Bottom out, invest in the draft and then top up with quality free agents at the right time and not a minute before. I think where most pundits will be proven wrong is the underestimation of our under 23's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Comben = The Don't Surf

Sen SA just dropped out and whateley became kymbo and the rucc trying to call a person for an interview

Rucci “the phone number is 1300 BIGTITS”

Blokes were on air for probably about a minute and a half before they realised
Im watching the TEST on Amazon at the moment.
I cant stand Whateley.
How someone can go from highly respected to highly despised in such a short amount of time is amazing.
He loves the sound of his own voice for sure.

Im watching the TEST on Amazon at the moment.
I cant stand Whateley.
How someone can go from highly respected to highly despised in such a short amount of time is amazing.
He loves the sound of his own voice for sure.

And the smell of his own farts

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back