Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

The Saints and Ross Lyon get off so lightly when it comes to these sorts of articles, if it were us it's abut all the monumental f*ck ups we've made but for the Saints it's ’Dan Hannebery has left so they don't have to pay his large wage aren't they lucky’
Ross at least the equal of BScotts for snake oil.

The saints list is completely ****ed.

Their seniors are nowhere near good enough.

They've got a Brad-Scott-era-North vibe about them, with worse senior players, but better youth, so they might avoid a total death spiral. Honestly I wouldn't wish our last 5 years on any club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CODE Sports are absolutely obsessed with us at the moment.

It's actually impressive how they can keep putting out articles without realising how they're annoying not just North Supporters.

It's actually impressive how they can keep putting out articles without realising how they're annoying not just North Supporters.
I keep on getting alerts to the same article....I don't even want to read about us at the moment (except for The Shinboner of course!!!!). Imagine how other supporters feel.

We're getting more exposure now than when we did during our heady days of mediocrity.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I keep on getting alerts to the same article....I don't even want to read about us at the moment (except for The Shinboner of course!!!!). Imagine how other supporters feel.

We're getting more exposure now than when we did during our heady days of mediocrity.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yes I think they've just packaged the exact same article about 5 different ways

Interesting anecdonte in the HS from Sam Lanaberg …

Whilst the tattoo’d Collingwood fan who reached over and touched a player got 6 month ban last week …..

There was a pitch invader at Darwin’s Thursday night game = silence from AFL around any action 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back