Discussion Compilation of old NaturalDisaster posts with no context

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread title specifically says old posts.

Old .. New .. it is so hard to differentiate with you. One would think after 10 odd seasons you would get better, but here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ND's first media thread
Welcome to the ND files. Here I will shed some light or raise some concern on dodgy activity that some other campainger hasn't bothered to cover or DOESN'T HAVE THE GALL TO! Anyway, unlike in BRAB investigations, these won't be ruined by ridicolous allegations and nontruths. This will deal in facts. So follow me on a long journey, in which I will give you the cold hard facts. Just follow the sign below:

View attachment 335868

Disclaimer: ND will not be held accountable for any 'truth' that is proven to be false. He will instead plead mental incompetence on grounds of insanity or crippling alcoholism.

Controversy has permeated the league lately, questions of ethics, morals, standards, thread lengths, adminship, something to do with Millky95 and HaroLad weird attempts at what he refers to as media threads.

Back in January SFA admin The Filth Wizard announced that season 23 would be his final as admin of the league. He sent out a poll with three potential nominees in which the league could vote the next SFA admin.

The poll was a close call between Hate and @Frankstonrover with even less giving a sh*t about BigJoeD_ Hate won majority vote by 23 votes and was endorsed as a great choice by many posters.

However, after a heated match between the Furies and the Dragons in Round 2, questions have been raised regarding the ethical actions of the potential future admin Hate. Particularly in regards to the availability of match results to those participating in their own game and the leaking of this information before the game has even been posted.

Prior to the game with the Dragons, despite not being about to sim his own game, Hate had been privy to the result as shown here:

However, not only did Hate know the result of the game, he had also given it away in a post, in which he later on deleted the evidence as shown in this post by Sterge

Match leaking not only spoils the results for those keen on waiting for the simulation post, but also makes the purpose of posting the sim completely redundant.

Not only that, the result of the game was subtly spoilt by wannabe match poster Nakia as hinted by this like given to Grockadoc here.

This sparks many questions to this inexperienced qootier.

- Do we want an admin that breaches ethical standards? NaturalDisaster says well, I thought he would be a good choice, he had my vote, so I don’t know now.

- Should there be an official enquiry into the mystery of the deleted post and the match result leakage? Does The Filth Wizard need to act fast, before he takes off onto the journal of admintirement? NaturalDisaster says Yes

- If Hate indeed did leak the result? Should the Furies be awarded the 4 points? Should Hate be suspended for a game? Should he be stripped of his captaincy? NaturalDisaster says Probably

- Should anyone, apart from the simmer know the final result before it is posted? NaturalDisaster says NO

- Should there be punishment for anyone who leaks match results? NaturalDisaster says YES

Looks like ND's first media thread was him QUESTIONING THE INTEGRITY of the admin and the sim team :eek:

Thats harsh. I was once slightly worse, so thats still improvement :(
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Is this your first fight?

Oh you should join our phone calls when both of us are on the turps mate ... thats ******* entertainment right there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back