Discussion Compilation of old NaturalDisaster posts with no context

Remove this Banner Ad

Recent bumped threads have made me realise that the posting history of our esteemed admin is an absolute goldmine of entertainment value.

This thread is for us all enjoy a collection of ND's elite quality old posts as a community.

Share your favourites below.

So far, I have only recieved one PM to recruit me to another team...and this bothers me.

I actually don't want to change teams, I'm sticking at the furies for season 25. However, that being said I am both shocked and appalled that only one team has approached me so far in this off season.

I mean, how can anyone not want the best match thread poster in the league on their side?

Only solution is one that has bothered many on this site...From tagging the wrong natural disaster in song contests, in werewolf games... so I would just like to point out one thing.

THERE IS NO SPACE IN MY NAME

I am not natural disaster (there is a natural disaster on this site and it isn't me), I am NaturalDisaster... When typing my name, do not use the space bar... Disable it if you have to (if that is even possible).

Thank you for your time :)

Illl still be drinking the hard stuff.

I have both the power, and the god damn right to @, harass and annoy you whenever I see fit and you don't get to say a thing about it.

Look here, you ungrateful sh*t. I made you. I am the reason you are what you are right now. You can blow smoke up fumbler 's arse all you like, but the reality is, he had no influence or impact on your standing in this league. Tt was me who made you vice captain. It is because of me you are a captain. You should be grateful because if it weren't for me, you would still be a little minnow that is only known as that knob whose only ability is to copy and paste sh*t from Reddit. So shut the fu** up and learn your roots son. Learn where you stand in this league and learn how to be grateful to those who made you who you are.

I am an ethical person, I won't break the rules.

As a league simmer, I won't rig games and I remain neutral when simming.

There's rules when it comes to simming, there is also rules when it comes to match posting. I cannot, for example alter the text before posting to reflect a different result.

There is, however, no rules on how I post matches,, as long as the correct output is posted. If I want to break each quarter into two posts, I can. If I want to post a match line by line, you bet I can.

I did the latter of those today.

View attachment 632627
View attachment 632628

The Bombers absolutely had it coming after their poor criticism of my simming and match posting the past week or so.

Moral of the story?

Do not fu** with me. Or I'll fu** with you right back.

ffs I'm not becoming admin

When i become admin, I am going to automate landfill so that ever Bombers thread is sent automatically to landfill.

• I thought all the teams were based on AFL teams. The first team I played against was the Bombers, was confused when it was supporters of different clubs.
  • I thought you could legit get dropped for sh*t banter :p

Can't think of anymore, I'll post more if I do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might make a compilation of old spam cloud posts
Go ahead, my rookie season posts would be gigacringe

I think this sends an uplifting message if anything. That even those who are at the top of the league were once cringe when they started so people should be comfortable expressing themselves. :)

I think this sends an uplifting message if anything. That even those who are at the top of the league were once cringe when they started so people should be comfortable expressing themselves. :)
Do you consider yourself at the top of the league mate?

Do you consider yourself at the top of the league mate?
Headless, if you are having fun and enjoying yourself then you are at the top of the league. 👍

DenieD I have faith in you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back