Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of sounding like I'm victim shaming, how does a 38 year old woman take on two officers and manage to bash one of their heads into the ground? That shouldn't be possible.
Reckon there's a fair bit of hyperbole in the report.
She's still a dick though.

At the risk of sounding like I'm victim shaming, how does a 38 year old woman take on two officers and manage to bash one of their heads into the ground? That shouldn't be possible.

It's a well known fact that not wearing a mask gives you extra strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I try not to leave the safety of the parklands, unless I'm going to a winery, beach, the hills or the airport. It's better that way 🤔.

I try not to leave the safety of the parklands, unless I'm going to a winery, beach, the hills or the airport. It's better that way 🤔.

We talk about not crossing any of the Terraces if we can help it. If we do we take a passport, a change of clothes, and a packed lunch.

We talk about not crossing any of the Terraces if we can help it. If we do we take a passport, a change of clothes, and a packed lunch.

Terraces? I'm just glad going to AO doesn't require crossing the Torrens, it's already a pain having to come down from the hil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back