Corona virus, Port and the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 is our threshold. We run events around the country and anything over 100 people we are cancelling/rescheduling.

The Ricciuto household will have to be cancelled shortly.

Not that I can tell.

I've spent my entire morning on the phone re-scheduling events and international speaker travel arrangements.

One good thing about all this is that Qantas are providing full refunds on any cancellations with no questions.
Would that include jet star as well?

So will AFL, cancel games, lockout all games to the public, or let 500 people rock up and be spread out over the ground?

At Adelaide Oval there are 128 aisles/bays of varying size. Will they let in 4 people an Aisle to the game??

Probably not. I guess there would be close to 500 officials of clubs, leagues and stadium operators anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will AFL, cancel games, lockout all games to the public, or let 500 people rock up and be spread out over the ground?

At Adelaide Oval there are 128 aisles/bays of varying size. Will they let in 4 people an Aisle to the game??

Probably not. I guess there would be close to 500 officials of clubs, leagues and stadium operators anyway.

perhaps they could still let the money in. let corporates, audi club and box holders in, there will be heightened health and safety bs in all the rooms facilities.

Pu
No worries I think Qantas owns jet star .

It does, but the budget carriers rarely carry the same level of services that the more expensive alternatives do. This is why they are cheaper.

It does, but the budget carriers rarely carry the same level of services that the more expensive alternatives do. This is why they are cheaper.
That shouldn't matter in a situation like this they just don't have to refund as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back