News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indeed, yet the fascinating thing is that I have your attention for some reason. I didn't ask for it and I don't want it. Your critique means literally nothing to me. Please recede back in to anonymity and don't quote me again
I wouldn’t say you have my attention, more so it’s very difficult to read this board and not be saturated with your self righteous opinions and response to others on every thread.
Have to call out your types when you can.
You’re a narcissist, I can tell.

I wouldn’t say you have my attention, more so it’s very difficult to read this board and not be saturated with your self righteous opinions and response to others on every thread.
Have to call out your types when you can.
You’re a narcissist, I can tell.

You're under the hallucination that you can psychoanalyze people from some internet comments, when it's simply just a mirror of your own psyche.

Let me ask you a question, do you really think your opinion matters to me?

You're under the hallucination that you can psychoanalyze people from some internet comments, when it's simply just a mirror of your own psyche.

Let me ask you a question, do you really think your opinion matters to me?
You just psychoanalysed me by saying I’m under an hallucination. Haha, you try to impose yourself upon others to seem superior which obviously satisfies you.
Maybe just slow up a tad.
It’s boring seeing your repetitive garbage posts.
You’re not an expert

You just psychoanalysed me by saying I’m under an hallucination. Haha, you try to impose yourself upon others to seem superior which obviously satisfies you.
Maybe just slow up a tad.
It’s boring seeing your repetitive garbage posts.
You’re not an expert

Can you answer the question?

Of course I don’t but it’s worth calling you out for other posters.

............and I am the narcissist?!:tearsofjoy:

Pack up your psycoanalytical bullshit and recede back in to anonymity, as I don't rate it, you have acknowledged that, and so by logical implication you're clearly just playing to the audience for virtue signaling points...........narcissist. :thumbsu:

Pack up your psycoanalytical bullshit and recede back in to anonymity.:thumbsu:
I know you’ll never stop so I won’t reply again but it’s definitely been worth it.

Pack up your psycoanalytical bullshit and recede back in to anonymity, as I don't rate it, you have acknowledged that, and so by logical implication you're clearly just playing to the audience for virtue signaling points...........narcissist. :thumbsu:
Are you not in anonymity?
You’re being narcissistic again by assuming you’re not anonymous and everyone knows you.
Haha you are a classic

Of course I don’t but it’s worth calling you out for other posters.
Of course your response and question is about you.
Me me me me

It's worth calling him out for the sanity of everyone on here who has to read his incessant outbursts of hate and personal abuse that span every thread, so thank you for doing it BTRAIN. And you are right - he is a narcissist. And that's a fundamental personality disorder that you cannot fix - because a narcissist is incapable of seeing that there is anything wrong with them (as I'm sure you're aware). The only thing you can do is not give them oxygen, not engage, not feed their need. But I appreciate you calling it out here all the same. Thank you. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake, you literally pyschoanalyse posters in player threads. You make psychological assumptions about a poster's mental state and wellbeing when they express opinions about a player.

If you don't like it done to you, stop doing it.

So......relatively speaking, I know nothing about Covid 19, and my contributions in this thread are simply based upon ignorant narcissism?

You agree with this, yes?

No "buts", just answer yes or no.

So......relatively speaking, I know nothing about Covid 19, and my contributions in this thread are simply based upon ignorant narcissism?

You agree with this, yes?

No "buts", just answer yes or no.
No.

Im saying stop invalidating peoples points by pointing to their psychological wellbeing. You dont like copping and rightly so. If I do it, pull me up.

Thread needs an intervention... and no-one provides an intervention like Steffi:

The first 2 Steffi's look good:

e9a30ab8-78db-4e62-967c-2c4f2d1d6216_800.png

17e61ca8-429c-461f-9caf-cbab4b250152_800.png

This Steffi is NOT so good:

ff47edc3-7e0a-43ea-970b-12ccf1b99243_800.png

This Steffi has often been ignored on this journey, but is vitally important... It probably shows we're still at the wait/see/hope/pray/beg stage:

5b409c39-adc2-437a-8201-e24ef902e066_800.png

Okay, this was the entire premise of the crap that got this ball rolling.

Why someone would attack me as clueless & narcissistic as a result, is the basis for my return psychoanalysis. It was a ridiculous assertion that invited such a response.

Well that's good thing, some of us actually enjoy getting outside and seeing people. I'd love to know the breakdown of the 279? Can't see many catching it between 8:00pm - 5:00am.
Actually, night time activities is how this second wave started, mate.

Yeah apparently it was a shared bic, who'd have guessed that. 🤷‍♂️
Those bloody French :-D Wait until I tell my mate Mick the French NTTAWWT. He's not a NTTAWWT btw, he thinks he's a pr0n star as he was once being physically intimate with his gf one night up against their lounge window in a 1st floor flat in NW London, when a bus pulled up out the front. But I digress, he even reckons he isn't french as he is from Brittany ..... still his fault now 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back