Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact IV “Phasing into the New Normal”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ethnically diverse of lower socio economic. I think you are seeing garbage on the news.

Then what is the reason that apparently this 'PC world' (and not the computer magazine) won't allow you to name?

Stop beating around the bush with a feigned persecution complex. Who are the real snowflakes?

Then what is the reason that apparently this 'PC world' (and not the computer magazine) won't allow you to name?

Stop beating around the bush with a feigned persecution complex. Who are the real snowflakes?
I have posted previously - look for yourself. One tip, the underprivileged do, as I understand, return for OS holidays.

The cooperation being see is heartening. NSW have for a few weeks been supporting tracing in Vic (NSW tracing centres), etc

There are several reasons for the problem in Victoria, the major one being the hotel quarantine failure which I certainly didn't anticipate. I had too much faith in Victoria, lesson learned?

Wonderful.
Don’t understand how this sort of thing continues to happen. There’s some incompetent f*cks out there. Hope all the anti-McGowan people out there are watching what’s going on over east, he may be going too hard still but that’s because the general population can’t be trusted to do anything on their own and need to be given no other option.

Half of the stuff ups are from various government departments. Even WA hasn't been completely immune to this.

You're really flogging the idea of 'every example of why our borders should stay closed is a poor example" aren't ya?

The blame game with the container ship aside, McGowan's handling of this has been impeccable.

There is a reason why - if all things go to plan - WA will be back to normal (with one obvious exception) in one and a half weeks while Victoria and most of the rest of the world will be either struggling to contain outbreaks or just giving up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.

SO cops followed 2 people ordering 20 KFC meals to a house where there was 16 people hiding out.
Just heard that too.

Good of them to not shoot their mates a quick texty to say cops r coming lol

10 piece 'stitch up' meal

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow.

SO cops followed 2 people ordering 20 KFC meals to a house where there was 16 people hiding out.

$26,000 in fines handed out

That's some expensive KFC. Even worse it would have all been Orginal as well, they don't get Hot and Spicy over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back