Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

if that is the case, it brings the mortality rate down to around .1-2 %

that is flu mortality rates

Good news i expect!!

Source: https://assets.publishing.service.g...tory_viruses_in_the_UK_2018_to_2019-FINAL.pdf

Page 51:

1ABFC7D2-61F8-480C-AEC1-85CF07525A4A.jpeg
28000 flu deaths in a year.

5DA1A00F-87F8-4F33-A9E3-927C4807B83B.jpeg
34500 covid deaths in a couple of months.

Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

lol, scraping the barrel now as your narrative is slowly being pulled apart.

50,000 Britons died from the wrong flu vaccine a couple of years ago ...

btw you treat this website ( world corona stats) as some sort of bible - do you make it ?, you do post a lot of fake stuff, is it you?

and here is another from the NYT - 80,000 flu deaths last year in the USA.

you can also go back to 1999/2000 - in the UK where they stacked bodies in trucks the flu was so bad

lol, scraping the barrel now as your narrative is slowly being pulled apart.

50,000 Britons died from the wrong flu vaccine a couple of years ago ...

btw you treat this website ( world corona stats) as some sort of bible - do you make it ?, you do post a lot of fake stuff, is it you?

and here is another from the NYT - 80,000 flu deaths last year in the USA.

you can also go back to 1999/2000 - in the UK where they stacked bodies in trucks the flu was so bad

More than 80000 americans have died in a handful of months.....

about 3 and a half ATM

that's of course barring this proviso ........LOL

Ah a random persons youtube

PROOF

31F7F512-CD22-44FA-88AF-EC804F145160.png

Ah a random persons youtube

PROOF

View attachment 877102

what!, so now you think they faked the medical director of Chicago Illinois health now ?, and she didn't say that

you got big issues man!

also love the spikes on the flat graphs!

about 3 and a half ATM

that's of course barring this proviso ........LOL

listen to yourself, what she says in the article does not dispute what she says on the video

check out the World Health Organisations stats for last months the previous 4 years.
unsourced stats and graphics mean nothing les - it took me two minutes to make this in a graph generator

Will you stop feeding the master baiter? You're only encouraging him. And I was about to ask for a link so I could reuse that graph until I read the last line.

More proof rolling in that the sheeple constantly ignore, two more serum studies from Holland, the economy, a couple of million jobs, the footy etc etc all trashed because of a massive hysterical over reaction to a virus that has a seasonal flu mortality rate.

Mortality is seasonal flu rate of .1%

The data were calculated from an antibody test of 4,000 blood donors conducted by Dutch blood bank Sanquin to see how many have been infected for the purpose of donating blood plasma to those currently suffering from the virus. The data were presented to the Dutch House of Representatives in mid-April by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).

1589749546921.png

Didn't test kids under 20, fatality rate is as close to zero as possible

Several weeks later another research group came to basically the same conclusion.

1589749752686.png

And another link in that article to another study from France with near identical results.

More proof rolling in that the sheeple constantly ignore, two more serum studies from Holland, the economy, a couple of million jobs, the footy etc etc all trashed because of a massive hysterical over reaction to a virus that has a seasonal flu mortality rate.

Mortality is seasonal flu rate of .1%

The data were calculated from an antibody test of 4,000 blood donors conducted by Dutch blood bank Sanquin to see how many have been infected for the purpose of donating blood plasma to those currently suffering from the virus. The data were presented to the Dutch House of Representatives in mid-April by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).

View attachment 877289

Didn't test kids under 20, fatality rate is as close to zero as possible

Several weeks later another research group came to basically the same conclusion.

View attachment 877292

And another link in that article to another study from France with near identical results.

Stop with the Trump propaganda websites already. No one believes this crap you are peddling.

Stop with the Trump propaganda websites already. No one believes this crap you are peddling.

The article criticizes the US Government for not providing any info, the studies in the article and there is three of them that all come to the same conclusion and were done in Europe, nothing to do with Trump or the American Government.

Comes to the same conclusion as a blood donor study in Denmark, one also in Germany and 2 in California on antibodies.

So ..... i am not sure how much more incorrect you can be, but i have no doubt you will top it somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found a funny looking website with 2001 graphics and bright colours and links to shady truther groups but it did communicate an undeniable fact in multicolour, size 144 font on its front page: 'if you use the word sheeple, you are a moron'.

:)

I found a funny looking website with 2001 graphics and bright colours and links to shady truther groups but it did communicate an undeniable fact in multicolour, size 144 font on its front page: 'if you use the word sheeple, you are a moron'.

:)

but still no comment on 3 studies that destroy the narrative you all gulped down, the big debate is all just about a word!.

and people wonder why they are called sheeple

The article criticizes the US Government for not providing any info, the studies in the article and there is three of them that all come to the same conclusion and were done in Europe, nothing to do with Trump or the American Government.

Comes to the same conclusion as a blood donor study in Denmark, one also in Germany and 2 in California on antibodies.

So ..... i am not sure how much more incorrect you can be, but i have no doubt you will top it somehow.

You claimed it is proof, all I see are cherry picked stats.

You seem to get your 'news' from some really dodgy places Les. Every one you have posted so far has been debunked.

but still no comment on 3 studies that destroy the narrative you all gulped down, the big debate is all just about a word!.

and people wonder why they are called sheeple

Surely we are getting close to peak stupid when not being a "sheeple" legitimises all kinds of conspiracy theories.

You guys are so cool. Do you need YouTube premium to reach your level or can you do with a regular account?

You claimed it is proof, all I see are cherry picked stats.

You seem to get your 'news' from some really dodgy places Les. Every one you have posted so far has been debunked.

absolute rubbish they are cherry picked, the study is the study, that was the conclusions

mortality rate for corona is no higher than the seasonal flu

deal with it, you have been sold up the river ---- oh hang on, you want the the double dole to continue because you are on the dole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back