Cousins suspended indefinitely - according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep , Nisbett cited family issues as the reason why he needs time off.

Leave the poor bloke alone for a while I say. Let him get his sh*t in order.

That's all we need.

Its going to be good when we beat you even without Cousins. But back on topic just hope that he can get himself back together and hopefully become as good off-field as he is on as he definetly needs help.

Yep , Nisbett cited family issues as the reason why he needs time off.

Leave the poor bloke alone for a while I say. Let him get his sh*t in order.

Yep i agree. The bloke has gone through enough **** and fair enough he brings it onto himself with the things that he does off the field, but he is only human and needs to probably get away for a bit and just get his life back on track.

Yep i agree. The bloke has gone through enough **** and fair enough he brings it onto himself with the things that he does off the field, but he is only human and needs to probably get away for a bit and just get his life back on track.

Mate I have compassion for the people of Rwanda and the suffering starving masses of this desperately abused planet but for a spolit, wealthy, egocentric private schoolie who has been excused, pampered and mothered to a state of permanent adolescence all his life? Maybe a little but not much. Why doesn't he try growing up

Mate I have compassion for the people of Rwanda and the suffering starving masses of this desperately abused planet but for a spolit, wealthy, egocentric private schoolie who has been excused, pampered and mothered to a state of permanent adolescence all his life? Maybe a little but not much. Why doesn't he try growing up

Spot on mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Superbly said.:thumbsu:

I reckon just now he might be doing a whole lot of growing up and facing up to a few things. Hopefully with things out in the open he can deal with his issues and come back as a much wiser person.

You can argue he's had multiple chances, my take on everything is that he's had a few slaps on the wrist and this is the first serious life crisis for him - my experience is you learn heaps more at those times then any other.

addictions/problems can affect anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back