Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

FCMdJxpX0AUo55D

Making supreme athletes in the absolute peak of physical condition get a "vaccine" with a laundry list of potential side affects to be able to play sports.

I'm done. 25 year member will no longer renew + that of my family.

I guess the Carlton Football Club is pro segregation & anti personal choice.

Disgusting.

Making supreme athletes in the absolute peak of physical condition get a "vaccine" with a laundry list of potential side affects to be able to play sports.

Disgusting.

What! :rolleyes:

It applies to ALL CLUBS!

Best you stick to the Conspiracies Board:-

Oh for the love of all that is good and holy…

Exactly. What's your point? If the clubs had any sand, they'd stand up. They won't.
Of course they won’t because this anti-vax gripe of yours is embarrassingly ignorant.

Go to the conspiracy board.

Disgusting.

I'm happy for members to leave under these circumstances. I'd rather the club not have to endure conspiracies and outdated concepts just to earn a buck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting.
How is it anti personal choice. There are two options - they can get vaccinated or not, it's their choice.

How is it anti personal choice. There are two options - they can get vaccinated or not, it's their choice.
because under the Mandate if you are not vaccinated then you do not play. what team is going to keep a player that they can not play?

because under the Mandate if you are not vaccinated then you do not play. what team is going to keep a player that they can not play?
Have a read of the rules. They can negotiate an exit or sit on a % of the minimum.

That still doesn't stop you from making a choice, it's part of the decision you make - you don't get vaccinated you don't play. You go do something else that allows you to if you're anti vaccination, a COVID denier or undecided.

Last edited:
That still doesn't stop you from making a choice, it's part of the decision you make - you don't get vaccinated you don't play. You go do something else that allows you to if you're anti vaccination.
Why is a person who chooses not to take the vaccination yet, automatically labelled an anti vaxxer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back