Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Higgins out for protocols , you might have gone early
pretty sure thats concussion protocols. i read earlier he was going to miss again.

EDIT:

Says health and safety protocols after missing due to concussion. Then it says he will need to exit concussion protocols to be cleared to play. So a little confusing. I reckon he hasn't passed the concussion test. So technically still is health and safety.

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese will sign off on restoring the $750 pandemic isolation payment, reversing course on his earlier stance to let the payment lapse over winter.

National cabinet has been brought forward by two days to Saturday morning by Albanese in a snap decision that underscores the urgent need to address the growing number of COVID cases in Australia.

Is there any theories as to why COVID cases just massively declined across the country in the last fortnight? Seems random af considering bugger all has been done politically.

Grim outlook
Lancet article
Neurological and psychiatric risk trajectories after SARS-CoV-2 infection: an analysis of 2-year retrospective cohort studies including 1, 284, 437 patients

Is there any theories as to why COVID cases just massively declined across the country in the last fortnight? Seems random af considering bugger all has been done politically.
My guess would be that in the last 6 weeks, the numbers had been huge and at a guess the real number of those with COVID would have been triple but people not reporting and not staying home.

The week I caught it, I know of 8 people who also got it for the first time. My guess is there was a shitload of it about. That means that now, everyone is in the immune phase hence a huge drop in cases.

Get that 3rd shot people.

I got the 3rd when it was first available, but since I got Covid early June, I'm advised to wait until early Sept for the 4th. Yet, the testing grace period post-Covid, has been reduced to 1 month here in SA. Go figure. Anyway, only a week or two away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the 3rd when it was first available, but since I got Covid early June, I'm advised to wait until early Sept for the 4th. Yet, the testing grace period post-Covid, has been reduced to 1 month here in SA. Go figure. Anyway, only a week or two away.

I've had three, but got Covid a month ago. Am recovered now, but I think it's definitely worth getting a fourth - if you get it again, it may not necessarily be milder than the first time.

Sorry to hear. I don't have long Covid thankfully, but if you have other health conditions it's possible that Covid could cause them to flare up, which I think is what happened to me

Okay, so pose that to the person who did so.

...mate, you're posting right-wing talking points without any elaboration or hint that you're reading it critically. What exactly have you posted that counters that conclusion?

I am clearly posting articles and opinion pieces which I think are a worthy read and potential topic of discussion. There is no obligation or requirement on my part to do any more or any less. Nor is anyone else obliged to read, comment or respond.

If you dont like it then you can simply skip past it - no harm done.

I am clearly posting articles and opinion pieces which I think are a worthy read and potential topic of discussion. There is no obligation or requirement on my part to do any more or any less. Nor is anyone else obliged to read, comment or respond.
You're correct, no obligation at all for you to do anything more (although attributing sources is considered a bare minimum when posting things like this), but not doing so makes you look like an uncritical parrot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back