COVID chaos! WA border threatens entire AFL fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I could see that happening but both WA teams should pick SA. The airlines & SA government should get on board and allow WA fans see their club in SA on a cheaper rate.

Worst case scenario

So who is paying for 'a cheaper rate' or are you referring to a marginally cheaper flight?

Makes you wonder if we really need an AFL season at the moment, with the virus still plaguing our planet.

Might be time to pull up stumps and let the players and officials focus on staying safe in this unprecedented time.
I'm actually in agreement, particularly with the vaccine so close I don't get taking these unnecessary risks

ITT: Salty mad Victorians. I Don't mind, exclude the West Australian teams. Fact is money talks and bullshit walks. Without the great western cash cow, your minnow Vic teams will crumble.

Me, well with the new MOTM rules and new concussion rules, I can't say I care too much about this season as I have previous seasons. Although I would get a giggle seeing the AFL in turmoil.

Life's great over here. Love living in the rich state, with West Australian jobs for West Australian locals. I hope you salty viccos enjoyed you 160 whatever many days lockdown it was last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back