Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Not inaccurate. We were created to be the team for all South Aussies, you were created to be a team for a suburb.

Why do you scum get to wear the state jumper when you represent a suburb of the state, where as we represent the state and can't wear it?

Umm, first of all Ports jumper ain't the state jumper. Similar design, yes, but completely different colours.

Second of all, no, the Crows do not represent the whole state the same as how Brisbane don't represent all of QLD. You're a by-product of an SANFL desperate to remain relevant in a world where no-one gives a flying f%&* about state leagues.

You said crows fans were jealous, I responded

Next time, don't have a dummy spit.

Not inaccurate. We were created to be the team for all South Aussies, you were created to be a team for a suburb.

Well guess what. That mantra has well and truly died. It died when Port entered in 1997 when prior to that, you guys were the only team in SA. Now there are two. Both of which represent SA equally. Get over it.

My initial comment was a joke which went straight over your head. They're good designs, and I had a little laugh about it. Harden up and deal with it.

I'm hard, I'm fine, you seem to be little sensitive. Your team represents Port Adelaise and it's surrounds, we represent Adelaide and it's surrounds

I'm hard, I'm fine, you seem to be little sensitive. Your team represents Port Adelaise and it's surrounds, we represent Adelaide and it's surrounds
In other news, Collingwood represents only Collingwood and Melbourne represents Victoria.

Sensitive? Moi? I ain't sensitive mate.

Yes we are based at Port Adelaide - but we also represent the rest of SA. You guys are based at West Lakes and also represent the rest of SA. Both teams represent SA equally. You guys don't represent any more than we do. Deal with it.

Your the team of Port Adelaide. I'm not criticising, complaining, or dummy spitting. Port Adelaides a nice place, I have family there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your the team of Port Adelaide. I'm not criticising, complaining, or dummy spitting. Port Adelaides a nice place, I have family there

And the rest of SA - just as equally as you guys. You know, despite my perceived hatred of the Cows, they earned my respect this year, they really did. It's the supporters that bring the club down.

Yeah all of them represent a district of Victoria
...In name. How hard is it to face reality? Adelaide aren't the state encompassing team you want them to be, in fact, and I had to be a statistics troll, they're actually trailing in raw membership numbers this year to Port Adelaide. Unless some 52% of the state live in the suburb of Port Adelaide...

...In name. How hard is it to face reality? Adelaide aren't the state encompassing team you want them to be, in fact, and I had to be a statistics troll, they're actually trailing in raw membership numbers this year to Port Adelaide. Unless some 52% of the state live in the suburb of Port Adelaide...

It was also the Crows who almost flat out refused to move their home games to Adelaide Oval. I really wish Triggy had his way and kept playing them at AAMI, as they would've had to start borrowing our tarps by the Round 2.

The point remains, we were founded as a team for SA, and you guys hate me using the SA chevrons. But Port can use them despite being founded in 1870(?) to represent PORT ADELAIDE

The point remains, we were founded as a team for SA, and you guys hate me using the SA chevrons. But Port can use them despite being founded in 1870(?) to represent PORT ADELAIDE

And that's fine, I accept that. But that mantra is old, mute, pointless and dead, you guys are no longer "the team for all South Australian's" and haven't been for some time.

And yes, Port were founded in 1870 to represent Port Adelaide. But that changed in 1997 when we became one of TWO teams representing SA. It changed even more when Kochie and Thomas came along and made the point we are no longer bound by our postcode or location.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back