Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

That post is nearly 10 years old fyi

Geez, haven't looked at that album for years! Real talk though, how on the money was I back in 2007...

Currently worn (or very close to it):

Adelaide2.jpg

Adelaide3.jpg

Richmond2.jpg

NorthMelbourne2.jpg

Hawthorn2.jpg

Not to mention there is also the Collingwood "braces" jumper, Melbourne white with red vee, Geelong navy with white hoops (albeit less hoops) and the aforementioned navy wings West Coast home jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The yoke needs to be sharper. Angled down from the shoulders, not the armpit and certainly not rounded.
The socks, well we are also known as the Red Legs. Could work for away games though.
He's just made a different one, it's not going to be the same as your real one.

Tried to create a "new" home jumper for Melbourne
Presentation_my_melb.png
That's pretty cool, I really like the new AFL logo on it. The Sydney sponsor, though...

You should enter this into here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/unlicensed-afl-game-round-9-melbourne.1124911/

The ABC logo is perfect the right way around.

You do realize it's officially a combination of sin functions on a graph
You do realise that I officially don't care what a combination of sin functions on a graph looks like?

It's a grubby logo, which looks pretty sick on its side.
It was at its best when it was green with ABC Kids written on it.

That's pretty cool, I really like the new AFL logo on it. The Sydney sponsor, though...

You should enter this into here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/unlicensed-afl-game-round-9-melbourne.1124911/
The Sydney sponsor was so I could if I wanted to put it in that comp.
Also, ABC logo in its proper position = lame
ABC logo on its side = pretty ****en sick, mate.
Once I rotated it, I felt it looked a bit like the Madman logo
Madman_Entertainment_Logo_2015.png

I wouldn't mind seeing a run down on the AFL logo you've got there. That looks really good
I'll try to get a post up later on the logo and how it would be implemented on jumpers and such

Remove this Banner Ad

Back