News Crows FIXture 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're a sports fan why are you wasting your money on the full Fox package in the first place and not just using Kayo?
I have to record stuff. Most of the decent stuff is on in the states overnight. While streaming is good it still has some way to go. I also have to admit that I have gotten use to Netflix and you tube being implemented into IQ4. The big selling point for me as well is 4k. Formula 1 and AFL games in 4k is bloody great tbh.

Looks like a 10-12 win season to me.
Round 1 v Freo Win
Round 2 v Coll Win
Round 3 v Pear Loss
Round 4 v Ess Loss
Round 5 v Rich Win
Round 6 v WB Loss
Round 7 v GWS Win
Round 8 v Carl Win
Round 9 v Lions Loss
Round 10 v St Kilda Win
Round 11 v Geel Loss
Round 12 v WCE Win
Round 13 bye
Round 14 v GC Win
Round 15 v NM Loss
Round 16 v Melb Loss
Round 17 v Haw Win
Round 18 v Coll Win
Round 19 v Swan Loss
Round 20 v Carlton Win
Round 21 v WCE Loss
Round 22 v NM Win
Round 23 v Pear Loss
A touch optimistic?
Assuming that we win all the 50/50 matches? They are called 50/50 for a reason.

I believe the pass mark is 8 wins. It could be anywhere between 6 and 12 wins depending upon injuries, luck and how our Kids go in the second half of the season

I have to record stuff. Most of the decent stuff is on in the states overnight. While streaming is good it still has some way to go. I also have to admit that I have gotten use to Netflix and you tube being implemented into IQ4. The big selling point for me as well is 4k. Formula 1 and AFL games in 4k is bloody great tbh.
You do realise Kayo keeps things up on replay? Plus it streams 4k. Theres really no justification for having foxtel just for sport anymore.

You do realise Kayo keeps things up on replay? Plus it streams 4k. Theres really no justification for having foxtel just for sport anymore.
Does that replay include all sport channels including ESPN? From memory there was a time delay before you could stream them. I didn't realise you could stream 4k on kayo.

A touch optimistic?
Assuming that we win all the 50/50 matches? They are called 50/50 for a reason.

I believe the pass mark is 8 wins. It could be anywhere between 6 and 12 wins depending upon injuries, luck and how our Kids go in the second half of the season
Agree, this is a pretty fair assessment of where we're at

This how I perceive we will go.

Round 1 v Freo Win
Round 2 v Coll Loss
Round 3 v Power Loss
Round 4 v Ess Loss
Round 5 v Rich Loss
Round 6 v WB Loss
Round 7 v GWS Loss
Round 8 v Carl Loss
Round 9 v Lions Loss
Round 10 v St Kilda Win
Round 11 v Geel Loss
Round 12 v WCE Loss
Round 13 bye
Round 14 v GC Win
Round 15 v NM Loss
Round 16 v Melb Loss
Round 17 v Haw Win
Round 18 v Coll Win

Round 19 v Swan Loss
Round 20 v Carlton Win
Round 21 v WCE Loss
Round 22 v NM Win
Round 23 v Power 50:50

7 wins and the final game looms has 50:50, more so I like our chances if Port need to win this game to make the 8 and for us winning means our 1st round draft pick gets screwed up.:drunk:

Im sure somewhere along rounds 2 to 9 we will win one game, I assume we will be up and hunting for that win and may catch a team off the boil.

Richmond/GWS/Carlton looms as a team that I think we may beat. Mind you Toby of course returns against us in R7 I think?
Gee Grotto 1 win after 9 games? Really?
The masses will be baying for Nicksys blood!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The following possible scenario gives us 12 wins. If we were to steal one or two wins from rounds 4-9 we would be well and truly in the finals hunt. It is all going to depend upon how much we improve.

Round 1 v Freo Win
Round 2 v Coll Win
Round 3 v Power Win

Round 4 v Ess Loss
Round 5 v Rich Loss
Round 6 v WB Loss
Round 7 v GWS Loss
Round 8 v Carl Loss
Round 9 v Lions Loss
Round 10 v St Kilda Win
Round 11 v Geel Loss
Round 12 v WCE Win
Round 13 bye
Round 14 v GC Win
Round 15 v NM win

Round 16 v Melb Loss
Round 17 v Haw Win
Round 18 v Coll Win

Round 19 v Swan Loss
Round 20 v Carlton Win
Round 21 v WCE Loss
Round 22 v NM Win
Round 23 v Power Win

The following possible scenario gives us 12 wins. If we were to steal one or two wins from rounds 4-9 we would be well and truly in the finals hunt. It is all going to depend upon how much we improve.

Round 1 v Freo Win
Round 2 v Coll Win
Round 3 v Power Win

Round 4 v Ess Loss
Round 5 v Rich Loss
Round 6 v WB Loss
Round 7 v GWS Loss
Round 8 v Carl Loss
Round 9 v Lions Loss
Round 10 v St Kilda Win
Round 11 v Geel Loss
Round 12 v WCE Win
Round 13 bye
Round 14 v GC Win
Round 15 v NM win

Round 16 v Melb Loss
Round 17 v Haw Win
Round 18 v Coll Win

Round 19 v Swan Loss
Round 20 v Carlton Win
Round 21 v WCE Loss
Round 22 v NM Win
Round 23 v Power Win
Beating Port in both Showdowns and North in Tasmania is pretty optimistic

We can win the first 3, I agree. Carlton and GWS too all things being equal.

In fairness I picked games that we will almost "certainly" win.

Plenty of 50:50 games in there IMO that we can win, here the ones that I believe I are 50:50 or at least a realistic chance of winning.

Round 1 v Freo Win
Round 2 v Coll
Round 3 v Power

Round 4 v Ess Loss
Round 5 v Rich
Round 6 v WB Loss
Round 7 v GWS
Round 8 v Carl

Round 9 v Lions Loss
Round 10 v St Kilda Win
Round 11 v Geel Loss
Round 12 v WCE Loss
Round 13 bye
Round 14 v GC Win
Round 15 v NM Loss
Round 16 v Melb Loss
Round 17 v Haw Win
Round 18 v Coll Win
Round 19 v Swan
Round 20 v Carlton Win

Round 21 v WCE Loss
Round 22 v NM Win
Round 23 v Power

Assuming we win our 7 bankable games and realistically win half of the 50:50 games that will take us to ~10 wins for the year and a very positive progression.

Beating Port in both Showdowns and North in Tasmania is pretty optimistic
I believe we could have won the last Showdown if our players didn't knock each other out and a bit more luck went our way. I think we will improve more than Port. I also think we will still be better than North next year (we could start setting up a rebuild rivalry), but our travel plans to Hobart and management of players at that time will be a big factor in this game, particularly coming of an away game on the Gold Coast. So many unknowns! That's what makes it all the more interesting!

I believe we could have won the last Showdown if our players didn't knock each other out and a bit more luck went our way. I think we will improve more than Port. I also think we will still be better than North next year (we could start setting up a rebuild rivalry), but our travel plans to Hobart and management of players at that time will be a big factor in this game, particularly coming of an away game on the Gold Coast. So many unknowns! That's what makes it all the more interesting!
Fog takes the last mark, after outbodying Jonas we win.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back