News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Something has happened, I think they would have announced it by now if the clear winner was chosen
I rang the store and they said won’t go on sale until next year and he wasn’t convincing on when it would be announced.

So you would have to say they’ve gone back to the designers and told them to come up with some decent designs.

Having said that, the club obviously signed off on releasing them so they need to have a good look at themselves and get someone in there who has some decent taste. First point of order, change the ******* logo.

Last edited:

God I hope the Club did a backflip on the 2018 clash guernsey. ALL of those concept designs where awful. Hell, even the new training guernseys are better than those concept designs!
Keep the status quo, the hoops .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

God I hope the Club did a backflip on the 2018 clash guernsey. ALL of those concept designs where awful. Hell, even the new training guernseys are better than those concept designs!
Keep the status quo, the hoops .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They must have otherwise it would have been released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://shop.afc.com.au/adelaide-crows-2018-mens-run-out-tee.html
AC18TSH04M-FRONT__2072429230.JPG

AC18TSH04M-BACK__159215279.JPG

AC18TSH04M-SIDE__1633321550.JPG

Something's definitely up... the poll I put up clearly shows the supporter preference for the current white clash guernsey.
I had thought originally that we were going to stick with the white away guernsey permanently since they finally got it right and then use the yellow one as the one we change every couple of years. If they had of done that I'd of been fine with whatever they come up with, but there's no reason to change the white one, other than wanting more $.

I had thought originally that we were going to stick with the white away guernsey permanently since they finally got it right and then use the yellow one as the one we change every couple of years. If they had of done that I'd of been fine with whatever they come up with, but there's no reason to change the white one, other than wanting more $.
Yeah Fages worst moment as CEO so far imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back