News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're just insulting the guy, he probably thinks you're a troll or, worse, a PAPS supporter.

Guys I’m joking, yes I emailed him about it but I didn’t insult him, only the raptor ;)

I'm waiting for that too. Think I won one, but don't know yet. Just ended 15 minutes ago, so not sure how long it takes.
go to the Crowmania website, login and go to my account. There's a section in there which shows auction ongoing bids, bids won and bids lost.

my bids are still showing up as ongoing even though the auction ended but you can see what the final price was at least and if its less than your max bid then you would have won

go to the Crowmania website, login and go to my account. There's a section in there which shows auction ongoing bids, bids won and bids lost.

my bids are still showing up as ongoing even though the auction ended but you can see what the final price was at least and if its less than your max bid then you would have won
Put my bid on for an indigenous guernsey...the realised it was an SANFL...pretty sure I got it too - oh well, think it looks ok still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://shop.afc.com.au/adelaide-crows-2018-beanie.html
AC18BEA01M-FRONT__375322352.jpg

AC18BEA01M-BACK__340121529.jpg

Not ISC but jumper related. The womens colours seemed a little not quite right this year. Could just be the settings on the camera used etc, but the latest look at the 2018 jumper looks pretty spot on as far as colours.View attachment 445728

Can’t wait for the AFL to let clubs pick apparel suppliers so the girls don’t have to wear guernsey’s made by a teeny bopper fashion shop.

Not ISC but jumper related. The womens colours seemed a little not quite right this year. Could just be the settings on the camera used etc, but the latest look at the 2018 jumper looks pretty spot on as far as colours.View attachment 445728
The red looks slightly weird to my eyes. Like it's one or two shades lighter.

Went to Crowmania and they didn't have any player guernseys around.
You neeed to get them online if you want the 2018 version as a presale.

The problem is you can't order the # at the same time, so the interim solution is to order online then take the guernsey down to crow mania to have to # pressed on. Not ideal, but better than nothing

Got my members polo and hoody today. Both ISC.

Love the polo. The hoody is ok. Not a fan of the "iron on" logos. But the actual quality if the material is better than I thought it would be.

The hat. Would be great if didn't have a white stitched raptor logo on the yellow hat. I like yellow hats. But the white stitching is too subtle.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got my members polo and hoody today. Both ISC.

Love the polo. The hoody is ok. Not a fan of the "iron on" logos. But the actual quality if the material is better than I thought it would be.

The hat. Would be great if didn't have a white stitched raptor logo on the yellow hat. I like yellow hats. But the white stitching is too subtle.

Could you take some photos of the polo?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could you take some photos of the polo?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It has a yellow panel down side. Plain blue on back.

The logos and "2018 Member" are all stitched on.

Also feels better.on than the ISC media polo last year. A nicer.fit and the seams feel right. I felt last years polo felt weird across the underarm and chest.
5fdee1ea72a31922df550abdac8083e3.jpg
bba5683eaffc96b6358922da4da57f3b.jpg

It has a yellow panel down side. Plain blue on back.

The logos and "2018 Member" are all stitched on.

Also feels better.on than the ISC media polo last year. A nicer.fit and the seams feel right. I felt last years polo felt weird across the underarm and chest.
5fdee1ea72a31922df550abdac8083e3.jpg
bba5683eaffc96b6358922da4da57f3b.jpg

The Navy isc logo looks pretty slick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back