Game Day Crows v Collingwood AO 16/7 1:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus christ Nick Murray is a liability. In that quarter he spoilled hinge on the half forward line and gave him a corky. His direct opponent followed up after a marking contest and crummed a goal, then was led by his opponent to the ball when mihoceck had his 2nd shot from goal which led to their 3rd goal.

I keep hearing how he is so good 1 on 1 but that is a false stat as it doesn't account for uncontested marks or what happens when the ball hits the ground

There's nothing better than the opposition's cheat player not getting head high frees, and then immediately conceding identical head high frees
Pies supporter behind me called high & I replied perfect tackle for a ducker.

Our players aren't instructed to kick the ball off the ground. Try to possess it and get tackled constantly.
As I’ve been saying, we’re the dumbest team in the comp. Play to the conditions and kick the ******* think off the ground. Collingwood we’re doing it and 5 minutes later we’ve coughed up a three goal lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ Nick Murray is a liability. In that quarter he spoilled hinge on the half forward line and gave him a corky. His direct opponent followed up after a marking contest and crummed a goal, then was led by his opponent to the ball when mihoceck had his 2nd shot from goal which led to their 3rd goal.

I keep hearing how he is so good 1 on 1 but that is a false stat as it doesn't account for uncontested marks or what happens when the ball hits the ground

He's average but there are reasons why he wasn't drafted even as a Rookie. Probably getting reasonable output from someone no one else wanted.

Having our ruckman behind the contest when Tex rucks in forward 50 seems like a terrible structure… they’re not even 15m away so they can’t mark and not agile/skilful enough for the inside 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back