Game Day Roos shellacking at AO - bets on by 1:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The only benefit I see is using the sub on someone on the way out rather than on someone on the way in.
If someone is in good form in the sanfl and deserves to come in, why muck up their form by giving them a game as sub where they may only get 1 qtr or less.
McHenry has been stuck in that cycle for most of the year.
Mchenry is basically the only sub we’ve ever had that is consistently good at it and seems to embrace it

I’d be tempted to use him in that role in all the biggest games including Essendon next week

Mchenry is basically the only sub we’ve ever had that is consistently good at it and seems to embrace it

I’d be tempted to use him in that role in all the biggest games including Essendon next week
Give it to sloane if we can’t drop him and it counts as a games played for the following week.

I see you're still trolling lol.
Keays named today as 3rd best on ground... yet you had him as one of the worst players... then proceeded to call me a clown for saying he was amongst our best yesterday.

Most on this board know which one of us a complete clown!

Well he's the main one we use. Nicks is not great at giving other players a go at it to see if they are good as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back