Preview Changes Rnd 11 vs Brisbane Bears, Sunday twilight at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely they're not going to hold all 4 out of tonight's SANFL game, that would be ridiculous. 2 Max or even managed minutes for players tonight.

Midfielders Ned McHenry and Jackson Hately, defender Patrick Parnell, as well as forward Lachlan Gollant, have been named as the emergencies.
I would hope/expect Parnell and McHenry or McHenry and Gollant sit out

Dude isn’t a tall. He is average height only

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's tall in that he plays an aerial game and doesn't provide run or rebound

Cmon on precious.
This is your sad, default refuge. Puerile name-calling.
Never mind. One day you might grow up and see your self-revealing, ad hominem epithets for what they are.
If you don’t like me pointing out stupid posting,
I don't like your keyboard-warrior, trolling belligerence.

perhaps don’t read what I have to say.
Ironically, that's the smartest thing you've posted. Ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Worrell more mobile than his 195cm suggests?

Smith seems to be getting plenty of it and kicking beautifully, would he be a big out if doesn’t play?

I’ve watched a bit of the crows but struggling to think of your highest attending CBA without Berry - Dawson, Laird, Sloane, Keays?

This is your sad, default refuge. Puerile name-calling.
Never mind. One day you might grow up and see your self-revealing, ad hominem epithets for what they are.

I don't like your keyboard-warrior, trolling belligerence.

Ironically, that's the smartest thing you've posted. Ever.
Really? I thought being right about moving Dawson out of defence and stupidity of playing Crouch as sub was right up there.

Smith seems to be getting plenty of it and kicking beautifully, would he be a big out if doesn’t play?

I’ve watched a bit of the crows but struggling to think of your highest attending CBA without Berry - Dawson, Laird, Sloane, Keays?
Been running 7-9 through cba's most of year. Sloane & Keays number of cba's way down on previous years. Rachele, Soligo, Pedlar, Jones (the last few weeks) and the odd appearance of Rankine.

Dawson and Laird are the main two, with the rest split between Rachele, Soligo, Pedlar, Sloane, Rankine and even Jones last week for the first time this year. Keays very rarely goes in there for CBAs, but does go to around the ground stoppages at times still.

Been running 7-9 through cba's most of year. Sloane & Keays number of cba's way down on previous years. Rachele, Soligo, Pedlar, Jones (the last few weeks) and the odd appearance of Rankine.
Interesting, thanks.

Soligo i’ve liked the look of.

Interesting gone taller in the rain

Weird given comfortableness going 1 KPD v 2 KPFs. But I have to admit that I got it wrong. Never thought we'd go overly tall. And now they do it on a likely slippery evening when ground ball and speed across
the deck will be key. It's kind of like the reverse Neil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back