Preview Changes Rnd 11 vs Brisbane Bears, Sunday twilight at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you worried about what I said if that’s your stance?
I'm not worried. My stance was that I thought your post was unfair, but since nice explanation doesn't work, I'll spell it out. Your post to JW was unnecessarily belligerent.
Example:
Your opinion should be so what and move on.
You told him what he 'should' think and now you're trying to tell me what my opinion 'should' be ie what you say.
Disagreement can create interesting, healthy discussion, but you just want to be right.

Fog isn't a great contested mark. He needs to get on the lead. What we do need as a club is a tall that can crash packs and bring the ball to ground. Maybe Fog is that player but if he isn't we need to bring one in.
We already have that player in Thilthorpe. He is capable of being that contested marking beast up forward.

We already have that player in Thilthorpe. He is capable of being that contested marking beast up forward.
Capable yes, but he's much better at contested marks around the grounds then in the F50 at this point in his development. Feel like he still needs to work on his timing to high point the ball inside 50. Not an easy skill to master, and takes a certain degree of fearlessness.

Right now the best contested mark in the F50 for us is Shane McAdam, and its not close. I hope that changes to Riley as early as this season. Especially considering McAdam is injured and also doesn't look to be best 22.

Note; Pedlar looks like he has a few of the tools to be a good CM I50 as well. He'll stick one soon i'm sure of it!

I'm not worried. My stance was that I thought your post was unfair, but since nice explanation doesn't work, I'll spell it out. Your post to JW was unnecessarily belligerent.
Example:

You told him what he 'should' think and now you're trying to tell me what my opinion 'should' be ie what you say.
Disagreement can create interesting, healthy discussion, but you just want to be right.
Cmon on precious. If you don’t like me pointing out stupid posting, perhaps don’t read what I have to say.

Example:

LOL

You've been on this board 5 years or so and just worked out Elite Crow's modus operandi?

LOL

You've been on this board 5 years or so and just worked out Elite Crow's modus operandi?
Ooh can I play this game?

Guess who this is:

I love the club and can’t bring myself to criticise the club ever and I mean ever
I can’t give an opinion before an event in case it doesn’t match the clubs
When cornered I use laughing or thumbs down emojis

I’ll give you 10 guesses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they're not going to hold all 4 out of tonight's SANFL game, that would be ridiculous. 2 Max or even managed minutes for players tonight.

Midfielders Ned McHenry and Jackson Hately, defender Patrick Parnell, as well as forward Lachlan Gollant, have been named as the emergencies.

Surely they're not going to hold all 4 out of tonight's SANFL game, that would be ridiculous. 2 Max or even managed minutes for players tonight.

Midfielders Ned McHenry and Jackson Hately, defender Patrick Parnell, as well as forward Lachlan Gollant, have been named as the emergencies.
McHenry - sub
Parnell - cover for Smith
Hately - non-playing emergency. Maybe managed minutes in the SANFL?
Gollant - SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back